Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
mondomadmaxfuryroadposter-hidefninja.png

Mondo Mad Max Fury Road Poster - Killian Eng

will go on sale on May 15th (Friday) at random time on mondotees.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Engs effort is the better of the two Mad Max releases.
I'll be giving it a miss though, as I don't have the room for more landscape prints!

I think Engs effort is the better of the two Mad Max releases.
I'll be giving it a miss though, as I don't have the room for more landscape prints!

Same feelings here... I dont mind the Boneface print but I dont think I would end up hanging it whereas this one I might hang but the landscape orientation man it takes up so much wall space!

I actually need a landscape print. But it won't be this one. Thought about the Taylor man of steel but a bit bland for me even tho iconic.

Despite what I said previously, I managed to score a copy of this on the drop.
Didn't think I would be able to cart it, but once I did though "why not?" And just went ahead and bought it :D

My first time in aaagggeeeessss getting something on mondos site!

Despite what I said previously, I managed to score a copy of this on the drop.
Didn't think I would be able to cart it, but once I did though "why not?" And just went ahead and bought it :D

My first time in aaagggeeeessss getting something on mondos site!

Wow, nice one mate.I tried , it went in seconds.I got the other one and the LP.

how did you order LP? It says they ship to US customers only.

I ordered the LP not knowing it didn't ship outside the US.I asked them about this and they said the order would get cancelled or I can get it shipped to a US address so a Ninja is helping me out with that.

I ordered the LP not knowing it didn't ship outside the US.I asked them about this and they said the order would get cancelled or I can get it shipped to a US address so a Ninja is helping me out with that.
I got the same answer from mondo last night. Unfortunately, my aunt is coming to Croatia on holidays in june/august and I can't get it shipped to her address. Aww **** we need a GB for this one :)