Purchase link: Maleficent (sold-out)
Price: £24.99
Notes: 4,000 copies, Full gloss finish

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg
Maleficent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I complained last year and they stopped doing this until this release for a big release that's wanted...so I would not be surprised this weekend or on Monday all the unsold zavvi-outlet stock to appear back available on Zavvi.com...

Oh Please don't say that if it comes back in stock i'll cry, been checking 5x+ a day for 1 month to see if back in stock no luck, learned yesterday about the zavvi ebay outlet but found out too late they took it off before I got a reply from them on ebay(which they never answered) as my country was not in the drop down menu for shipping part but yet it's on zavvi website... so I panicked this morning and bought 2 copies at huge premium on ebay. Now I'm stuck with barely any money left for the month when I was trying to be so careful but I couldn't pass out on it and what if they never came back in stock from website...

they just don't know how to manage a store ! the ebay part it's my fault just didn't want to lose on this release.

Oh Please don't say that if it comes back in stock i'll cry, been checking 5x+ a day for 1 month to see if back in stock no luck, learned yesterday about the zavvi ebay outlet but found out too late they took it off before I got a reply from them on ebay(which they never answered) as my country was not in the drop down menu for shipping part but yet it's on zavvi website... so I panicked this morning and bought 2 copies at huge premium on ebay. Now I'm stuck with barely any money left for the month when I was trying to be so careful but I couldn't pass out on it and what if they never came back in stock from website...

they just don't know how to manage a store ! the ebay part it's my fault just didn't want to lose on this release.

I am about 95% sure this will come back in stock.Quiet a few people cancelled it

Last edited:
I am about 95% sure this will come back in stock.Quiet people cancelled it

you're probably right, but my 'stressed out' self worries about certain situations, the uncertainty;

here was my thoughts this morning when I woke up and ebay Zavvi was OOS;

Been waiting a month checking over and over and it hasn't come back available as pre-release.
should I wait, it's probably gonna come back in stock after release date ?!
what if I wait and it doesn't come back and I miss out ?!
what if I order from ebay as all OOS from zavvi(and don't know what'll happen) to secure some copies.
what if I don't order from eaby the cheapest I could get now, not too miss out, if it doesn't come back in stock at least I'll have my copies ?

so basically I worry or over worry sometime, I exhaust myself. :notworthy:

Reactions: justhedudeman
Mine shipped yesterday, but it'll be another 7-10 days before I see it in the US. I can see people's arguments over the fact that Zavvi hasn't posted the official art prior to release, but I'll be happy with either the white or black. However, I will say that I prefer to have the original stated art.

Reactions: StifflersDad
Is there absolutely no one, mods and just anyone, who has connections that could get a definite answer as to what it will actually look like. It seems rather odd to me since there are always comments being posted all over the site that "this person or that person will find out." Is Zavvi the only retailer no one has any leverage or ties to? Just seems weird.

By the time anyone gets a definitive answer out of Zavvi, after going through the first few rounds of standard responses and (lack of) customer service saying that it is in fact the art shown (by pure guess work) I think we will have all got our copies.....

....of Maleficent 2

I maybe in the minority but I am just happy to be getting a Steel, if it is white or black I don't really mind and I kind of find it fun not knowing, gives me something extra to look forward to :)

Reactions: StifflersDad
I'm concerned of the potential for it to be silver and not white. White or black I don't care, I'll love either one. A cheap silver one though. that's not what I've been patiently waiting for months.

I maybe in the minority but I am just happy to be getting a Steel, if it is white or black I don't really mind and I kind of find it fun not knowing, gives me something extra to look forward to :)

I don't want to "just get a steel" after waiting for so long and having paid that much.

Last edited:
Reactions: snsguy