Purchase link: Maleficent (sold-out)
Price: £24.99
Notes: 4,000 copies, Full gloss finish

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg
Maleficent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi replied to someone on Twitter (here) about this being sold through their eBay account...
Thanks for letting us know about this. Maleficent was in fact added to our eBay by mistake, we're in the process of removing it.

Reactions: Heche1981
Zavvi replied to someone on Twitter (here) about this being sold through their eBay account...

hmm that was going to be my theory about why they vanished. i wondered if a few people complained to them and they took them down. so its confirmed.

i wonder when they will be back on their main site then?

Why dude?
Because the only reason I wanted it is for the steel, NOT the actual film. If the steel was ugly, I could care more about it.

Plus Im running out of shelf space. Im really gunna be picky from here on in because my collection is getting too big. Ima stick with the "can't live without editions" from now on.

I have 300+
Say 300 x $20 = 6k. But virtually all of my steels Cost way more than $20.
I figure Im at least 10k into this hobby starting with Django Unchained Target exclusive.

Thats called damage control. They are full of ****.
I complained last year and they stopped doing this until this release for a big release that's wanted

I would they said lets try it but they picked the wrong release to do it with considering its a very wanted release so I would not be surprised this weekend or on Monday all the unsold zavvi-outlet stock to appear back available on Zavvi.com

If it was a release not selling well putting available on both sites would not be a problem but not with a big release like this they pushed their luck again and I expect they wont do this again with a another big seller

How can a retailer accidentally list over 900 SteelBooks on their eBay account instead of making it available to order on their site? More's the question, if they have 900 to do this with, how did it ever sell out in the first place?

Expect Zavvi Outlet to have these listed on Amazon & PLAY instead of their own site shortly...

Last edited:
well according to ebay listing says they sold 62 so if someone did see 900 odd orginally listed means there should be 838 to go back to main zavvi, but whats the bet they just wait till mon and make new listing on the bay then? it wouldn't surprise me.

@snoo whats up you getting a sense of humour in your old age :p
images
:D

basil :thumbs: