Purchase link: Maleficent (sold-out)
Price: £24.99
Notes: 4,000 copies, Full gloss finish

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg
Maleficent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i like it but think there is going to be uproar on this one, alot of people will be pissed yet another zavvi **** up to add to the list. no wonder they have been quiet! should have just come clean first then people would have respected that more.

basil :thumbs:

Pretty much what I was expecting really, I'm glad that my mrs like the Spanish one to has this one will be part of her collection. At least it's got title on front and spine. (It as hasn't it).

Reactions: harry
wonder how many people will throw it back out of principle? also should drop the price on spainish one on flea bay one as well for those that will want it rofl.

I'm disappointed that it's not white but it is still a lovely steel (well the front is!)

The main reason I got this was for the wife anyway as we missed it in the cinema. ;) (who am I trying to kid...)

@Andycadle84 - had this delivered to work and our postie usually gets here around 8.30 :)

I am slightly annoyed Zavvi didn't update their artwork to reflect this. I pretty much suspected it would be black, as if it was a spanish exclusive the title would have surely been in spanish on the steel and not just the slip. Overall am I bothered it's black? Nah not really as the black steel looks nice

I'm very disappointed that its the black version, but its what I was expecting as Zavvi seem to be sharing print runs with Spain recently.

Thank god it's not silver am happy loved the Spain version when I saw it, zavvi are really stupid though none the less showing that white artwork when steelbook is black same way amazon showed the proper artwork why zavvi find it so hard to upload a photo their technology can't be that dated. I love the front so much, nice inside art and gloss finish, so I can live without any artwork on that back.