Purchase link: Maleficent (sold-out)
Price: £24.99
Notes: 4,000 copies, Full gloss finish

01.jpg

02.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg
Maleficent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
P'd off because I splashed out and got a Spanish one for my girlfriend a few days ago to match this Zavvi one. She loved the film and figured I'd trust Zavvi's word when they said it was in fact the one pictured that we would receive. I don't know why I even buy from Zavvi anymore! Actual idiots. I just hope the Spanish one still retains some value and I can just sell it on in a few weeks.

as nice as the black steel is, I am a bit disappointed that its not white.

What do you think the chances are that we can get a partial refund due to the blatant lies about the artwork? Probably slim to none i'd guess :wtf:

Black one is okay for me!
Dont change the thing that zavvi is the worst retailer out there!
Still showing the white artwork. Some people going to jail for less than this ;)

Reactions: harry
I'm glad I held off buying the Spanish version, this is defo the best option now with the 3D disc.
I had a feeling like a lot of others this would be the same so i was reluctant to pay over the odds for the Spanish one.
This should devalue the Spanish one now I bet we don't see another one sell for "silly money" lol.

Reactions: StifflersDad
Interesting. I think the black version is far more striking than white, and is certainly in keeping with the tone of the film. And as for the latest Zavvi debacle….well, is ANYONE surprised? This is why HMV are well and truly back in the game. I particularly dislike the torrent of so-called "3D exclusive steel books" Zavvi have recently announced - I certainly won't be supplementing my collection with those.

Reactions: harry
I'm very surprised with the lack of communication between Zavvi & HDN on this release normally you get the updates " guys just FYI X amount left of X title" or "X title going live at X time"

Reactions: henry00x