Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh FFS zeta you anger me so much

This was the only release I was coming back to.

I want the special box/ full slip art or the single lenti but I can’t buy them on their own

The double lenti looks crap and comes with the 3D disc. I want the 4K

Why do you continue to only make one available to buy as a single release and why just 3D?
Make a singular set available too with 4K. It’s not hard

Mantas full slip and steel win hands down. the special/ full slip art is cool though.

I assume the full slip is a single sale too? Why do both single sales have 2D & 3D? Include 4K in one of them. Ffs
HD Zeta logic mate.....

Reactions: Flloydo
Out of the HDzeta DC one click sets the only one I have unsealed so far is Aquaman (I know, shocking that I do whatever I want with my own collection) and this one will likely stay sealed too but I may just purchase each single edition also for one time only as this is my fave DCEU film. I'm definitely getting that FS as I love the design but I'll see how I feel regarding the rest. There has been a lot of spending already this month and I'm glad Blufans has halted for a bit, but I predict that MoS Double Lenti in hand will become quite sought after. We'll see.

Out of the HDzeta DC one click sets the only one I have unsealed so far is Aquaman (I know, shocking that I do whatever I want with my own collection) and this one will likely stay sealed too but I may just purchase each single edition also for one time only as this is my fave DCEU film. I'm definitely getting that FS as I love the design but I'll see how I feel regarding the rest. There has been a lot of spending already this month and I'm glad Blufans has halted for a bit, but I predict that MoS Double Lenti in hand will become quite sought after. We'll see.

Doesn’t feel like Blufans has halted! Venom one clicks were just sent out and I just got the invoice for my Into the Spider-Verse one click :confused:

If you’re talking about the MCU and Star Wars movies then yeah they’ve halted but my wallet’s still hurting haha

Doesn’t feel like Blufans has halted! Venom one clicks were just sent out and I just got the invoice for my Into the Spider-Verse one click :confused:

If you’re talking about the MCU and Star Wars movies then yeah they’ve halted but my wallet’s still hurting haha
Yep, MCU as all I collect from Blufans is MCU (and the odd ones like Venom lol). I agree, wallet is hurting hard indeed with recent purchases.

Apart from the full slip Zeta have chosen a very drab set of images...but then a lot of the poster art for this film is quite bleak I guess.

Plus most people here will get the one click. With zeta. There’s never any consideration for the guys that just want one edition. They proved that with the dark knight

Blufans are becoming like that too for the guys that want a single lenti or full slip
Hear, hear! I neither have the space or funds for a one click so I’m definitely a single edition buyer. Would it be so hard for Zeta and Blu Fans (seemingly of late) to release the editions singularly and as a one click al la Manta?

Nearly always the edition they release singularly to the masses isn’t the artwork I prefer, it’s frustrating. I don’t want to have to ‘settle’ when I’m paying a substantial amount for a release just because I want a premium version.

Reactions: Flloydo
Yikes this is a no from me. All the slips could’ve been saved with a premium WEA SteelBook that actually looked like a premium WEA SteelBook. After all this anticipation it’s such a shame.

HDZeta DC completionists should have no trouble getting this I suppose.

View attachment 444277

I mean come on.. What is this and who thought that was a good choice?

Tbh as much as I like the front (which id never seen that art before) that back is soooo craaaaap.

I did the same earlier and zoomed in at the arts, had a proper look, plus I found the actual front art that you can see below for a clearer view.

Hear, hear! I neither have the space or funds for a one click so I’m definitely a single edition buyer. Would it be so hard for Zeta and Blu Fans (seemingly of late) to release the editions singularly and as a one click al la Manta?

Nearly always the edition they release singularly to the masses isn’t the artwork I prefer, it’s frustrating. I don’t want to have to ‘settle’ when I’m paying a substantial amount for a release just because I want a premium version.

Honestly man, it’s becoming annoying now. And the few that do point this out like ourselves and a few others just get moaned at when really we’re speaking logic and preference. Iike your not allowed an opinion. Just because you like that retailer and buy everything from them, you can speak your mind if you genuinely don’t like the art or a certain edition. A lot of members (not everyone but some) are bias towards some retailers and films. It’s Very noticeable

Or people making comments like you’ve only waited for this editon for 4k

Well yeah I have. I don’t buy ammary anymore because most films I want, get steels or premiums now (if I do buy an ammray it’s usually a collectors editon but extremely rare for me nowadays). I don’t mind waiting on editons but why would I waste more money on a 4k standard ammray for £25 and then buy it again in premium when I don’t buy ammray lol. Room and money come into play and i prefer my steelbooks. I knew this was coming with 4K so I thought I’ll get this instead and not pay for both this and a amamray 4k editon. So them releasing 2 singles both with 3D instead of 4k is so stupid.

Anyway, it’s cool, I’ve gone off zeta anyway and it’s no biggie. Nothing is wow anyway. Just the front of that full slip because it’s so diiferent to any art I’ve seen for this film but that back is utterly shocking

Heres a clearer image of the full slip art for anyone who wants a better look

54E52BD6-EBD9-4292-AE3E-53CCA1AF94FA.jpeg

The far right of the below image is what they are using on the back lol

B0B241A7-24B9-4C67-8811-D7AFACA6D3D4.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.