Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love a good lenticular as much as anyone but it's lenticular overkill. It's a shame they couldn't have done a nice fullslip with a PET slip edition like the BVS one just to mix it up or something else with abit of originality

Reactions: Ranavalone
Is there anybody who's going for the Box Set and already knows he doesn't want to keep the Special Pack? If so, please send me a PM. A potential seller from Europe (or Germany even) would be preferred.

As much as I love this film which is one of my favourites, I'm not getting this release. The steelbook doesn't look good enough and is at best mediocre. Plus the fact that there won't be any special treatment to it. It always annoyed me that Zeta didn't use any bossing on the dc wave. That's why I stop getting these boxes now and will pass on my dc collection :(

Status
Not open for further replies.