Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I love this film which is one of my favourites, I'm not getting this release. The steelbook doesn't look good enough and is at best mediocre. Plus the fact that there won't be any special treatment to it. It always annoyed me that Zeta didn't use any bossing on the dc wave. That's why I stop getting these boxes now and will pass on my dc collection :(
Glossy is special.

Reactions: willbar84
Still undecided with this. No idea what the finish on the full slip is, no change to add a 4K disc to one of the single sales and the back art is awful on the FS. Plus the DL just ain’t doing it for me. Think this will be a pass now.

The full slip beauty shot shows the book instead of the steel slotting into the case so I assume it’s a mistake

Must of used the same image from the “only for Boxset” beauty shot

I've just had a mini-heart attack with an imposed feeling I missed this as it gone live just over three hours ago - the horror...:vomit:

Sometimes I hate collecting steelbooks...

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I think I've decided that this release is ho-hum and I'm going to skip it. It's really the only movie I actually liked in the whole DCEU (from Man OF Steel to Shazam!) but after all of the hype of this release I find that the steelbook is underwhelming and all of the images of Superman on the slips look like they were taken during a photo shoot for a magazine or something. :yawn:

EDIT: Having said all of that, the best thing about this set is the OC box itself because it has the best images and that's all I would ever see anyway because I never open these things but I thought this time I might actually order the DL and open that but as I said the steelbook is very underwhelming.

Save the big heart attack for tomorrow LOL
@DMD4k - All ready to take part in whatever HDZeta shenanigans - GB or website offerings we have tomorrow?

I best set my alarm, or else it'll end up being a Blade Runner fiasco - that I realized 4 hours later I should have been somewhere...

I've just had a mini-heart attack with an imposed feeling I missed this as it gone live just over three hours ago - the horror...:vomit:

Sometimes I hate collecting steelbooks...
GB went live yesterday :naughty:

fun aside: to get this one click, will be my hardest fight :D

• Haha
I think these will be easy to get tomorrow. Too many people not interested because of the previous Manta release.
I think this is more for those looking to complete their HDZeta collection.

I don't think these will be highly sought after on eBay so if I decide someday I want something from this I think I'll be able to find it close to cost even long after the release.

• Haha
Reactions: Killi Zoltan
I think these will be easy to get tomorrow. Too many people not interested because of the previous Manta release.
I think this is more for those looking to complete their HDZeta collection.

I don't think these will be highly sought after on eBay so if I decide someday I want something from this I think I'll be able to find it close to cost even long after the release.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.