Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 446324

You can´t be serious :rofl::rofl:

Schindler´s List HDZeta is great rls, especially the lenti.....

Gladiator is not even out yet lol how can you judge, besides it looks great in mock up already....

HDzeta´s latest WEA are superb and flawless (TDK trilogy, Aquaman)....

Cinemuseum lentis are flat and blurry, objects in layers are flat as pancake, most visible on IT rls, it´s terrible, cheap lenti...

HDzeta have great reputation - deservedly, they were always great and now they deliver flawless products most of the time.....

Most of the hate towards zeta is because their selling strategy (buy OC If you want 4K etc) and availability theirs product :coffee:

lol again, CM better than zeta :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
All jokes aside, zeta are much better than CM for a steelbook package. Just everything else is crap about them like website, single sales, no bossing on steels, Inconsistent with slip finishes, disc content and how you can only get 4K in one clicks etc etc.

Still can’t belive that they haven’t changed a single sale of the DL or FS to include 4K instead of them both having 3D

That's your opinions. I'm entitled to mine.

No matter what you say, I still think these retailers provide better items and service. In fact Flloydo you've just highlighted many reasons why I like to take my business elsewhere.

I've always felt with Zeta that they really don't give a **** about their customers. At least Carlo comes on here and helps out when he can with the Cinemuseum stuff. And we don't have to hunt down Facebook group buys to make sure we can get a copy of what we want.

I'm not told I have to buy one clicks if I don't want to. I can have the option of buying empty slips if I already have the steelbook etc...

And also it helps to buy from within Europe and not incur customs fees on already extortionate prices.

I'm not saying I'll never buy from them again. But I am buying a lot less than I was from Zeta. But they're making it easy for me.....

No matter what you say, I still think these retailers provide better items and service. In fact Flloydo you've just highlighted many reasons why I like to take my business elsewhere.

I've always felt with Zeta that they really don't give a **** about their customers. At least Carlo comes on here and helps out when he can with the Cinemuseum stuff. And we don't have to hunt down Facebook group buys to make sure we can get a copy of what we want.

I'm not told I have to buy one clicks if I don't want to. I can have the option of buying empty slips if I already have the steelbook etc...

And also it helps to buy from within Europe and not incur customs fees on already extortionate prices.

I'm not saying I'll never buy from them again. But I am buying a lot less than I was from Zeta. But they're making it easy for me.....

Oh I agree in a sense hence why I also take my businesss elsewhere. But regardless of the crap and the stuff that annoys me with them, they know how to make a premium steel package even if the steel has no bossing, or sips can sometimes be inconsistent with finishes. They really can’t be considered in the same breath as CM who only deal with WWA steels that are mostly boring and matte. Like I wouldn’t compare FAC to nova or Blufans etc (the majority of fac anyway).
(And the same with OAB or Nova choice - half attempts with mostly rubbish steels but just nice slips)

But zeta sill know how to make a decent premium WEA package. Even though I’ll never buy from them again, I can admit that.

I mainly used them for DC anyway, but I missed out on Wonder Woman. @StifflersDad was kind enough to sell me his DLs of the dark knight which really is the only thing I’m mega happy with from them. That and BvS (who I believe Stifflers dad helped me with that too lol)

I’ve got manta now for DC anyway who are a much better, website friendly and also a bigger more diverse range of films retailer

And as for CM (Carlos or whoever), they make a small amount of slips in comparison to these premium wea retailers. He has the time and smaller customer base to do come on here and talk lol.
Although I agree, more communication would be great. Even at mantas standard would help most of them

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k and Hereticz
I won't even be awake at 10 in the morning.

By the way it was 7 degrees Celsius overnight. It's still summer here. It's been cool so far in September And 2 days from now they say it will feel close to 40 degrees Celsius with humidity. So how is winter there lately? :LOL:

:rofl: The jacket still comes out most days due to the westerly winds but apart from that we have pretty much the same weather as you guys by the sounds of it. What’s odd though is we are experiencing a really bad bushfire season out in the regional areas from us :( anyways less than 13 hours to go now so pumped to secure this MoS OC :happy:

Reactions: Stygian

Carlo even deigned to respond to my most stupid post of 2019 where I was complaining like a little byitch about getting too many of the same tracking emails for my Halloween lenti. That's good customer service. He cares.

You definitely are entitled to have an opinion :thumbs:
Logistics is part of the service retailers provide. It's an indirect service, but a service nonetheless. They are responsible for choosing their logistics partners. Shipping from Italy to Spain should not take longer than from China to Spain, under any circumstances. EVER.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Updates:
Pre-order date at AM:10:00 10th Sep,GB at same time,Thanks

I guess it's always a good idea that I read these threads when there's a few posts, just literally finding out now that HDN will need to be ready for a GB on Tuesday next week

@Wreck

@apsmith21 @Wreck was just wondering if all systems will be go at 10am EST for setting the GB live for this or will there be alternative time frame that best works in with you guys, thanks in advance :thanks:

You definitely are entitled to have an opinion :thumbs:
Logistics is part of the service retailers provide. It's an indirect service, but a service nonetheless. They are responsible for choosing their logistics partners. Shipping from Italy to Spain should not take longer than from China to Spain, under any circumstances. EVER.
I agree with you on Ascendia. They are a joke.

But I get mine sent via DHL so it's not a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k
GB is today, GB is today :joy: coming through ninjas gotta be first in line :D

View attachment 446416

Speaking of DC characters in subways, Joaquin Phoenix was at St. George subway station in Toronto yesterday to draw attention to a vegan animal rights campaign that is being advertised there. "Joker" played at the Toronto International Film Festival last night.

1568062235-20190909-phoenix3.jpg-resize-_opacity_100-frame_bg_color_FFF-h_2500-gravity_center-...jpg

Speaking of DC characters in subways, Joaquin Phoenix was at St. George subway station in Toronto yesterday to draw attention to a vegan animal rights campaign that is being advertised there. "Joker" played at the Toronto International Film Festival last night.

View attachment 446420

Wait until the Joker’s SJW For Glorifying ‘Incel’ Violence crowd gets hold of this there going to flip bwahaha

1568114856655.gif

• Haha
Reactions: vexred
Status
Not open for further replies.