Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As some have said, Manta's SteelBook is quite literally perfection for this movie :drool: Amazing artwork, dripping with gloss and embossed... :cool:
20160806_162250[1] (40%).jpg

I would be highly surprised if HDZ can top their steelbook and going by their past releases as @tommyh84 mentioned, I imagine it to be a flat glossy steel. Nice to be proven wrong though ;) I do expect Zeta's Lenti's/slips to be special though as they're strong in that department nowadays but even Manta's FS is amazing in-hand and has incredible detail to his suit :OMG:

But what am I saying... I'll obviously pick this up to complete the DCEU HDZ collection :D:p

Knew as soon as I managed to get hold of a manta full slip copy hdzeta would do this!

He does look very nice! Will need to get if they do an amazing steel

As some have said, Manta's SteelBook is quite literally perfection for this movie :drool: Amazing artwork, dripping with gloss and embossed... :cool:
View attachment 332604

I would be highly surprised if HDZ can top their steelbook and going by their past releases as @tommyh84 mentioned, I imagine it to be a flat glossy steel. Nice to be proven wrong though ;) I do expect Zeta's Lenti's/slips to be special though as they're strong in that department nowadays but even Manta's FS is amazing in-hand and has incredible detail to his suit :OMG:

But what am I saying... I'll obviously pick this up to complete the DCEU HDZ collection :D:p
Yep, beautiful:drool:... Hopefully HDZ gets an okay on a debossed title.
Don´t have a Manta steel so Im gonna watch this closely. But damn that steel is a killer great pic @Mickle_89
I keep my ML MOS on display, should have won Steelbook of the year IMO ;)
YrCbtB.jpg

Love my Manta release. I guess I'll have to get this also. So I can add it to the MOS collection.

• Thanks
Reactions: bobberino
Status
Not open for further replies.