Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I guess the steel artwork will be one of these

man_of_steel_keyart.jpg

man-of-steel-poster3.jpg

man-of-steel-poster4.jpg

Basing this on the 4 steelbooks for the film already

I might not get the whole thing with the box BUT if the steelbook is as good as Manta with a new art, I'm definitely getting a full slip :D

I'm excited to see what HDZ do with this, I really rate their releases, but their lack of bossing on the steelbooks really put me off sometimes.

They are really going to have to push the boat out to beat mantas WEA steel & Fullslip

• Thanks
Reactions: number33 and harry
I'm excited to see what HDZ do with this, I really rate their releases, but their lack of bossing on the steelbooks really put me off sometimes.

They are really going to have to push the boat out to beat mantas WEA steel & Fullslip

Manta's slips ended up being a dissapointment for me (too much holofoil on the full and not a great lenti on the other), my favourite is the magnet edition so I dont doubt HDZeta's slips will be better

Nothing will beat Manta's steel though :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.