Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@wxlinkswd
People are very upset and frustrated with HDZeta at the moment. The low allocation for Wonder woman was an insult to HDN.

HDZETA built it's fame and reputation due to HDN and now you have slapped us all in the face.

Please don't repeat this terrible mistake again . I would like to continue to support your company but if this ridiculous situation happens again then I will have to think again whether I can support a company that ignores the very people that helped establish itself.

@wxlinkswd
People are very upset and frustrated with HDZeta at the moment. The low allocation for Wonder woman was an insult to HDN.

HDZETA built it's fame and reputation due to HDN and now you have slapped us all in the face.

Please don't repeat this terrible mistake again . I would like to continue to support your company but if this ridiculous situation happens again then I will have to think again whether I can support a company that ignores the very people that helped establish itself.

If I fail to secure MoS or even the The Dark Knight trilogy then I may have to sell off my HDZeta collection.

Can't wait to add this and dk trilogy with the rest of dc boxset. I wish they can finish the terminator boxset.

@wxlinkswd

Very well said. 100% agree with every word.

2K print run would be great. Full gloss and unique embossing as well please.

2K for an older title likes MOS just makes sense, but for Edge of Tomorrow they noted the print run to 3000 units which leaves me confused (n):dunno:

Even though the steels for HDzeta are Flat they still rock being nice and Glossy and nice art chosen. I think it's refreshing not to have the darn border on steels when there is embossed treatment... I love when they do debossing on nice and flat Glossy Steel, I find this very classy. One of my Favorite Steel because of the Quality and Execution of the Debossing is Nova's Nightcrawler (what a freakin' awesome steel just blows me away).

I didn't get Manta's MOS I didn't like any of the slips and was not gonna get it for just the steel...so I am looking Forward to HDzeta Man of Steel Boxset :joy:

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
@wxlinkswd

I get the impression that the relationship between HDN staff/moderators and HDzeta has soured. Not sure why, but it seemed to happen around the same time that they stopped hosting GBs for their Silver Collection. I believe the new GB system rolled out around the same time as well.

HDN staff and moderators have openly shared their frustrations and disappointment in the lack of communication in recent months (coming to a head during the Wonder Woman GB debacle), and HDzeta have increasingly scaled back their involvement with this site (dropping the Silver Collection GBs and dramatically reducing the GB allocations for this site).

Hopefully it’s something they can get sorted, as I’ve had nothing but good experiences with them through HDN group buys. I’ve grabbed over a dozen steels via their GBs, and would love to keep giving them (and especially HDN) my business. :coffee:

I get the impression that the relationship between HDN staff/moderators and HDzeta has soured. Not sure why, but it seemed to happen around the same time that they stopped hosting GBs for their Silver Collection. I believe the new GB system rolled out around the same time as well.

HDN staff and moderators have openly shared their frustrations and disappointment in the lack of communication in recent months (coming to a head during the Wonder Woman GB debacle), and HDzeta have increasingly scaled back their involvement with this site (dropping the Silver Collection GBs and dramatically reducing the GB allocations for this site).

Hopefully it’s something they can get sorted, as I’ve had nothing but good experiences with them through HDN group buys. I’ve grabbed over a dozen steels via their GBs, and would love to keep giving them (and especially HDN) my business. :coffee:

I get this impression too

Communication from HDzeta's never been great, let's be honest. Though lately it seems to have gotten worse. I've seen @cooey plead for updates in many a 'Zeta release thread, and with all the other moderators and staff also seemingly at a loss as to what HDzeta's plans are going to be or their reasoning for the recent change in GB allocations, I can only assume HDzeta doesn't seem to need our business like they once did.

No Silver Label GBs and the recent WW GB allocation was a joke. I think they're making a big mistake, personally, as HDN and the people who call it home are among the best and most influential in the steelbook world. I'm getting Everythingblu Shaun of the Dead flashbacks. HDzeta needs to improve their customer service to Manta's level and hire someone like Kevin for Blufans to regain our trust, I think.

Maybe the moderators here could shed some light on the situation and explain why HDZeta is leaving us ninjas out in the cold recently

If only hdzeta just upgrade to faster server, and also add a possibility to PP payment, that would be nice. They certainly must get better in this game, because they start to be getting behind other retailers (also their flat steelbooks is something to think about). Well, manta start to loosing as well with their bad quality control and steelbook issues if you ask me.

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry and Radagast
If the relationship has gone sour then some people in the community have to take the blame for bad mouthing them constantly. They are not at the mercy of HDN to run their business. They can easily take their GBs and business elsewhere. The sense of entitlement shown by some members here must stop as some of them talk as if without HDN they would go bust. Surely it was right to critic EB after their SOTD fiasco but remember not all retailers won't take it positive and will simply look for other venues.

If the relationship has gone sour then some people in the community have to take the blame for bad mouthing them constantly. They are not at the mercy of HDN to run their business. They can easily take their GBs and business elsewhere. The sense of entitlement shown by some members here must stop as some of them talk as if without HDN they would go bust. Surely it was right to critic EB after their SOTD fiasco but remember not all retailers won't take it positive and will simply look for other venues.

Excessive bad mouthing is always a bad thing and they don’t have to bow to the alter of HDN but retailers are getting our money so if they would like us or anyone else for that matter to patronize their product then they will have to be able to take some constructive criticism because simple things like lack of communication will net them complaints elsewhere just like it does here.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
The Hdzeta website store gets used a lot more now so I can understand why GB quantities are now getting lower for the Gold Series
I myself use the Hdzeta website to order most releases now compared to before using the GB

High demand releases will cause website issues with most retailers in the early days remember KimchiDVD and NovaMedia :rofl:

The silver collection are low print runs so the high demand releases will always sell out fast but you can still get some of the other releases that have less demand.

I not had any issues using HDzeta website store to date
I did though pass on HDzeta wonder woman release so I did not experience the website issues
I can see why they would of had server issues for wonder woman as that release simply had more demand than what was available.
The same happened with Manta Labs wonder woman release
Manta Labs and HDzeta could have easily sold 4,000 instead of 2,000

I'm sure HDzeta will like Kimchi/Nova will improve their website servers eventually to cope with more website traffic

What I don't like seeing is the increased number of one clicks taking up most of the stock and this applies to Kimchi/Nova/Hdzeta/Manta making it harder to get a Full Slip or Lenti Edition on it's own

Status
Not open for further replies.