Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How can they charge your card if the payment didn't go through the first time?
Well they did. I got an error message the first, second and third time of ordering, thinking I didn't get it. When I got the first error message I checked my ordering history and it wasn't there. So I tried a second and third time with the same results. I got paranoid at that point and checked the order history again and the first order then appeared there, but not the other two. About 10 minutes later all three orders appeared in the order history, even though on each I got error messages when ordering implying not being ordered. I then tried to contact HDZeta to try and cancel 2 orders, but with no response.

Well they did. I got an error message the first, second and third time of ordering, thinking I didn't get it. When I got the first error message I checked my ordering history and it wasn't there. So I tried a second and third time with the same results. I got paranoid at that point and checked the order history again and the first order then appeared there, but not the other two. About 10 minutes later all three orders appeared in the order history, even though on each I got error messages when ordering implying not being ordered. I then tried to contact HDZeta to try and cancel 2 orders, but with no response.

well I also got 2 orders that appear in my order history with failed payments, is there any other way to prevent them to try to charge my card again?

well I also got 2 orders that appear in my order history with failed payments, is there any other way to prevent them to try to charge my card again?
I had the same, but them changed to approved or whatever as I can't remember exactly what it said. Did you try to order twice to generate to the two orders? Have payments come off your card already? Have you been charged twice or not at all? Check with the card account you used or your PayPal account if you used that. If you have been charged twice, then be prepared to receive two orders.

I had the same, but them changed to approved or whatever as I can't remember exactly what it said. Did you try to order twice to generate to the two orders? Have payments come off your card already? Have you been charged twice or not at all? Check with the card account you used or your PayPal account if you used that. If you have been charged twice, then be prepared to receive two orders.

Will check bit I didn't see any paypal option...

Both orders had status payment failed but quickly after I changed into "pending"...

Maybe anyone has a working emailadress of them...

There are two things you need to combat when you order from HDzeta direct I find.
First is the bank card being declined due to the high risk the bank perceives the merchant to be.
Second is your browser doesn't like the website either also thinking it is high risk.

So to combat this I ensure that I use the same CC to buy from Zeta so there is continuous repeated legitimate transactions.
If the browser doesn't check out due to the risk then I use my IPhone.

That is what works for me. Failing all that just pay extra and get it from a GB. Plenty available around. ;)

Reactions: Vaako
Maybe a newbie question, but is it normal that I can't find MoS on HDzeta's site? On the first page it's clearly shown but when I click on it I get a "Sorry, the product was not found".
Am I to understand that when something sells out on HDzeta it's not even listed anymore??
Hmmm...maybe the problem is that I'm not registered/logged in?

Maybe a newbie question, but is it normal that I can't find MoS on HDzeta's site? On the first page it's clearly shown but when I click on it I get a "Sorry, the product was not found".
Am I to understand that when something sells out on HDzeta it's not even listed anymore??
Sold out on hdzeta site, so no way to find him. You can check on ebay

Reactions: Raimi
That is what the site does mostly when sold out - that website just sucks

Reactions: Raimi
How much was the OC here and on the HDZ site? Missed out and just weighing up whether to look aftermarket when it's released.

I must say it isn't a bad price for Zeta. I know it isn't three steelbooks and that's most people's preference, but what you are presented with as an end result of a OC the prices aren't bad at all.

Now compare that to just one of Zavvi's collector's editions

I must say it isn't a bad price for Zeta. I know it isn't three steelbooks and that's most people's preference, but what you are presented with as an end result of a OC the prices aren't bad at all.

Now compare that to just one of Zavvi's collector's editions
I actually like Zavvi’s collector’s editions. It’s something new. Refreshing. At least they try new things (the light thing).
But I also see most people rather like to stick to old customs.
FA’s T2 was also burned to the ground using glow in the dark steelbooks. Still lot of discussions about XL sizes.......

Although I don’t care about the discs, I’m happy the 4K is included in this release.

Reactions: St4rlord
I actually like Zavvi’s collector’s editions. It’s something new. Refreshing. At least they try new things (the light thing).
FA’s T2 was also burned to the ground using glow in the dark steelbooks. Still lot of discussions about XL sizes.......

Although I don’t care about the discs, I’m happy the 4K is included in this release.

its cool they trying new things but the quality is horrendous. nasty cheap cardboard.way overpriced. they need to step up their quality for that price before i will even consider it. you can buy a blufans premium with WEA streelbook for cheaper than that zavvi.

Reactions: DMD4k and St4rlord

My issue with them isn't so much to do with design or trying new ideas, it's the build of the product itself. It just felt very cheap and was also dented.
On mine you could see the folds where it had been glued down and looked like somebody had just wrapped a present. Hard to explain without pointing out the individual flaws
but the overall quality wasn't the best imo. It just didn't feel very nice in hand. For the price I don't think it was a great product.

But in this game we all have different opinions so if you get joy from it then its win win.

Status
Not open for further replies.