71dShDuTRuL._AA1343_.jpg

Original post

71VKnK9YuEL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 71VKnK9YuEL._AA500_.jpg
    71VKnK9YuEL._AA500_.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 231
Last edited by a moderator:
Just tested this. No intention to buy it but can be cancelled :)

I didn't choose gift option but I didn't have any option to choose shipping method. Only AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping is available. But the shipping cost is only YEN900!

I'm wondering now if this is a country specific option as AlexG had different options available. Maybe shipping to HK can only choose AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping since it is still Asia region?

But that lower shipping cost is substantial. My PR order shipping cost is still YEN1700.
I have the same thing, I think it would probably shipping zone condition?

Reactions: domalorite
Just tested this. No intention to buy it but can be cancelled :)

I didn't choose gift option but I didn't have any option to choose shipping method. Only AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping is available. But the shipping cost is only YEN900!

I'm wondering now if this is a country specific option as AlexG had different options available. Maybe shipping to HK can only choose AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping since it is still Asia region?

But that lower shipping cost is substantial. My PR order shipping cost is still YEN1700.

Doma, change Shipping Speed in Your Orders. From AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping to International Express (YEN1700 to YEN1100)

Just asking - how many copy on your Pacific Rim order? ONLY PR? or PR with other?

There's no option to change my shipping speed on my PR order. Only APS is available.

I only have PR in the order. Nothing else. But it only cost me Y2800 as I had so much Amazon points left :)

Doma, change Shipping Speed in Your Orders. From AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping to International Express (YEN1700 to YEN1100)

Just asking - how many copy on your Pacific Rim order? ONLY PR? or PR with other?

Edit: importantly when I placed a test order for MoS, only APS is available but it is charging me the lower price of Y900. Not bad. Same shipping speed at a lower price!

Last edited:
Here's my 2 orders:

Superman

Subtotal of items: ¥ 5,695
Shipping charges and handling: ¥ 1,100
Gift wrapping: ¥ 300
Total: ¥ 7,095

Shipping Method:
AmazonGlobal overseas delivery

Pacific Rim

Subtotal of items: ¥ 5,695
Shipping charges and handling: ¥ 1,100
Gift wrapping: ¥ 150
Total: ¥ 6,945

Shipping Method:
overseas delivery

Ok my bad....I was able to lower the shipping charges from ¥ 2,000 to ¥ 1,100 for Pacific Rim. So it can be changed with Gift Option. For some reason I couldn't do it on my phone but tried on my computer and it worked.

There's no option to change my shipping speed on my PR order. Only APS is available.

I only have PR in the order. Nothing else. But it only cost me Y2800 as I had so much Amazon points left :)

Edit: importantly when I placed a test order for MoS, only APS is available but it is charging me the lower price of Y900. Not bad. Same shipping speed at a lower price!

:drool:

Here's my 2 orders:
Ok my bad....I was able to lower the shipping charges from ¥ 2,000 to ¥ 1,100 for Pacific Rim. So it can be changed with Gift Option. For some reason I couldn't do it on my phone but tried on my computer and it worked.
Sorry that this not about MOS thread, but it seemed like how hard I tried I really can't change my PR order to different shipping speed tho... :(

Actually, has this been confirmed to be a steelbook? The photo render is not clear.

Japan have been releasing a lot of metalpaks lately. We need our insider to confirm for us.

Definitely mate, this is THE ONLY Steelbook from Asia ;)
MOS is my fav flick of 2013 and I'm only getting this and TW FP (if it happens) :p

Actually, has this been confirmed to be a steelbook? The photo render is not clear.

Japan have been releasing a lot of metalpaks lately. We need our insider to confirm for us.

Well, I don't know if it's Metalpack or Steelbook but it's definitely a Steel packaging since the description says as such 「マン・オブ・スティール ブルーレイ スチールブック

The bolded characters are the Katakana for "Steelbook".

but if you use that search string it brings up Metalpaks as well as Steelbooks. However, Amazon has it listed in their 'Steelbook Specification' section. Metalpaks are not listed in that category.

Obviously that doesn't confirm anything, but Amazon is under the impression it's a steelbook.

Last edited:
I'm hoping since it has a booklet, it'll be like TGWTDT since that just had the steelbook and a booklet and came with nice full slip

It's Warner and they are rubbish at steels which have worldwide artwork. It'll be like the Dark Knight Rises. Might have a nice box but I doubt it'll be anywhere the quality of Dragon Tattoo.

Reactions: goufcustom
Was going through my Amazon JP orders today and noticed they removed the booklet from the listing picture. Hope there's still something that differentiates this release from the rest.

Was going through my Amazon JP orders today and noticed they removed the booklet from the listing picture. Hope there's still something that differentiates this release from the rest.

Yeah, you are right. I went to amazon japan and now they don't include the booklet. Very strange

Seeing as this is a WB release. I can see this having no slip, like what happened with (The Hobbit).... Dull matte finish and slip less....Metalpak, Futurepak, Metal Crap, anyone ??? :naughty: :hilarious:

Not wasting my money on importing this......:p :movie:

Will go for the amaray with lenticular slipcover from the US instead. And the Walmart Edition with full lenticular magnet....:scat:

Last edited:
Reactions: WKRP