71dShDuTRuL._AA1343_.jpg

Original post

71VKnK9YuEL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 71VKnK9YuEL._AA500_.jpg
    71VKnK9YuEL._AA500_.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 231
Last edited by a moderator:
LIke everyone else I'm disappointed. No booklet no deal ... I will cancel my order. Thanks for the heads up harry.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Next you will see it turn into a Futurepack. :hilarious:

I wouldn't be surprise. :angry:

Reactions: harry
It still says in the description:

enclosure privilege: booklet

Who knows though. Wish there was a way to know for sure.

Reactions: teddyjun
Well... My thought is if they still leave the description "enclosure privilege: booklet" you can still keep the order but if it eventually arrives without the booklet then you still can ask for partially refund.. They're so easy to deal with...

Last edited:
Seeing as this is a WB release. I can see this having no slip, like what happened with (The Hobbit).... Dull matte finish and slip less....Metalpak, Futurepak, Metal Crap, anyone ??? :naughty: :hilarious:

Not wasting my money on importing this......:p :movie:

Will go for the amaray with lenticular slipcover from the US instead.
Cancelled for now. I'll wait for pictures in hand. Not keen of the lack of 3D and now perhaps WB barebones with no cool slip, booklet, etc. Probably destined to be another super hero re-release, ad nauseum, ad infinitum, ad mortem.
:movie:

Reactions: earthscope
I'm keeping my preorder intact as this is my only MOS steelbook preorder, I can see this now going OOP and ends up coming with a leaflet (just for the 1st few preorders) and possibly a small cute slip/sticker and then U suckers panicking in regret lol :hilarious: :p

I'm keeping my preorder intact as this is my only MOS steelbook preorder, I can see this now going OOP and does come with a leaflet and a small cute slip/sticker and then U suckers panicking in regret lol :hilarious: :p

Sticker or no sticker bud....It CAN'T top the US Walmart edition with full lenticular magnet.....:oohyeah: :hilarious:

Still at least 1000 left ....:hilarious:

Last edited:
Sticker or no sticker bud....It CAN'T top the US Walmart edition with full lenticular magnet.....:oohyeah: :hilarious:
Don't mind that tbh, anyone has 1 for me holla @ me now, sorry mods/admins for breaking the rules just this once, shoot me!! :hilarious:

Aha I see U panicked for a sec & checked Amazon's stock lol, gotcha!!

and few months down the line we start to see re-releases.:hilarious:
I'm actually hoping they will as this was my fav flick this year but none of the releases out there made this justice unless Blufans surprise us now!! :naughty:

Reactions: harry
Don't mind that tbh, anyone has 1 for me holla @ me now, sorry mods/admins for breaking the rules just this once, shoot me!! :hilarious:

Aha I see U panicked for a sec & checked Amazon's stock lol, gotcha!!

Got my Walmart, Lenticular edition last week buddy.....:naughty: :D

Its Awesome.....:drool:

I check amazon.jp every day bud for stock levels.....:hilarious:

Got my Walmart, Lenticular edition last week buddy.....:naughty: :D

Its Awesome.....:drool:

I check amazon.jp every day bud for stock levels.....:hilarious:
Good for U bud, now where is mine then??, I thought U my ninja sidekick :hilarious:

Keep on checking as they slowly disappear :naughty: :p

Hmm I don't know if I should keep this or not, really no idea where they are going with this release. I would hate to cancel it, then it turns out to be amazing...help??

Hmm I don't know if I should keep this or not, really no idea where they are going with this release. I would hate to cancel it, then it turns out to be amazing...help??

Like earthscope said, there is plenty of stock left so you could cancel and wait until to see photos of the steelbook and decide ( just keep an eye of the stock number regularly and you will be fine) .

Reactions: djprodikis