Digibook Man Of Steel Target Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook (w/Lenticular cover) [USA]

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 12th November 2013
Price: $24.99 $19.99 Release week pricing
Purchase link: Man Of Steel
Group buy: here - CLOSED
Also available now through HDN SHOP
Notes: Lenticular cover artwork alternates picture of Kal-El and General Zod :LOL:

image.jpg

Courtesy of adrenaline78:
ZPhyRSt.gif

From Target website:

Target entertainment movies action & adventure
Man of Steel (Blu-ray/DVD) - Only at Target

$24.99

Release Date:11.12.13
Product Information

• "X-Ray Vision” (EC) –30 minute in-depth look at the signature scenes from Man of Steel
• Destruction of Krypton
• Clark Discovers The Fortress of Solitude
• Battle on the streets of Smallville
• Jor-El Saves Lois & Superman
• Attack on Metropolis

BD Book – Man of Steel: Inside the Legendary World of Superman
• Offers an intimate look at the reinvention of the world’s most iconic superhero through the eyes of acclaimed director Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen) and producer Christopher Nolan (The Dark Knight Trilogy). This unique companion book offers a rich selection of materials, from concept art and behind-the-scenes set photography to director commentary and interviews with key creative's, unlocking the secrets behind giving new life to an immortal hero.

Last edited by a moderator:
TARGET STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I just got 30 copies of Superman delivered for the group buy.

But, they did not send me the digibook. They sent me the amaray case!

Don't worry group buy members, I am in HIGH alert mode and am mobilizing the NINJAS. We WILL GET YOUR REQUESTED COPIES. :scat: :movie: :thumbs:

Oh man, I can’t f**** believe this. Another basement, another elevator. How can the same sh** happen to the same guy twice?

DSCF0616.jpg

Last edited:
Target.com needs to revamp their online as it seems like problems keep happening such as sending right item, random cancellation etc. And to make it even worse if you preorder at a higher price you can't get the price adjusted, just no excuse that you can't price match your own store. Also the dcpi number thing needs to be changed, exclusives should have a different number than the regular amray release, which is probably why they sent out the wrong items.

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Don't worry group buy members, I am in HIGH alert mode and am mobilizing the NINJAS. We WILL GET YOUR REQUESTED COPIES. :scat: :movie: :thumbs:

View attachment 51839
Hey Ap why don't you you keep the slips and send back the rest :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hussun
Target is the absolute worst in terms of online ordering. Their website is amateur hour compared to other retailers. I avoid ordering online with them if at all possible.

Didn't they f-up the dark knight rises too.. and people ended up getting free copies?

Reactions: Bluprint
Damn that sucks! One more reason not to buy anything from them online! :angry: That's why I prefer to purchase from them instore! :thumbs: Cant wait till tomorrow morning! I'm gonna be sitting in the car, waiting for them to open! I want my DAMN copy now! :p

The only good to come out of Target's website was the $10 pricing error on the Star Trek Original Motion Picture Collection. Since exclusives and standard releases often share the same DCPI in their system, there's no differentiation and makes the store locator useless for tracking down exclusives.

I am going early morning and will pick up extras in case any members can't secure any or international members

Thank you for the offer, but trading should be done in the trading forum and you'll want to provide references since you have no trade feedback.