Worldwide Manta Lab 2nd Anniversary event

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
https://www.mantalab.com/collections/anniversary-sale

Sale starts Dec 4,2017

Thanks @kevin890725 for posting.

For the 2nd anniversary promotion,mantalab's going to give away few prototype products that they made for the release but never used as a real product.

Also, they are planning to have sale for some ME and MG products that they've received back from the local store. There are about 12 products total.

And there's also 30%-50% off.

mlsale.png

Last edited:
I just picked up the X-Men Apocalypse lenti. The Blufans One doesn’t include the 3D disc, the 3D amaray is still around £14-17 so might as well get a decent premium release for a few £££ more :D

Was tempted by a Constantine full slip but I’ve got the lenti and I’ve already spent too much with NovaMedia haha

• Thanks
Reactions: DParadigm
I just picked up the X-Men Apocalypse lenti. The Blufans One doesn’t include the 3D disc, the 3D amaray is still around £14-17 so might as well get a decent premium release for a few £££ more :D

Was tempted by a Constantine full slip but I’ve got the lenti and I’ve already spent too much with NovaMedia haha
What did you get with Nova @cooey?

Pretty disappointing 'Event' no?

Thought they might add extra items over time but I guess not.

Where was this prototype stuff they were talking about?

I was able to pick up some nice titles the night it started; :happy:
- Constantine Full Slip (glow)
- Constantine Lenti B, and
- Miss Perigrine's (lenti)
I suppose they can only sell it if they have it, so wasn't too shocked to see few titles on offer.

Pretty disappointing 'Event' no?

Thought they might add extra items over time but I guess not.

Where was this prototype stuff they were talking about?

This is the only prototype item they put up for the raffle:

Unfortunately it seems the prototype stuff will be given away on Facebook only. (In this particular case I don't mind, but who knows what's still in their bag.)