4K UHD Matrix Trilogy (4K + Blu-ray + Digital) [USA]

Release date: October 30, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Walmart
Price: $59.85 $54.99 (Amazon) - $59.99 $54.99 (Best Buy) - $60.69 $59.96 (Walmart)

91tb6LTtMgL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't quote me on this - but this is a standard release - i.e. it should be in circulation for as long as the format exists.
(But - these will probably lose the slipcover after the first run)
I guess then my question is, will it drop in price before the initial run sells out? :LOL:

But yea, i know what you mean. I'm playing it safe with Matrix though. I'm getting the JP one and call it a day.

I hear ya, but which JP? 4K or blu ray ?
Bluray because its cheaper and afaik there isnt a different between the 4K and BD outer box. Plus since the discs are the same I'll be getting the 4K boxset either from Canada or USA. I'd be willing to get Korea or another Asian slip if i knew they'd get a different finish but i highly doubt it.

Bluray because its cheaper and afaik there isnt a different between the 4K and BD outer box. Plus since the discs are the same I'll be getting the 4K boxset either from Canada or USA. I'd be willing to get Korea or another Asian slip if i knew they'd get a different finish but i highly doubt it.
Agree with that assessment. I thought of that as well. But it is kinda depressing to think it's all about a cool cardboard box.

Do what I do and dont think about it :coffee:
Yeah - but isn't that box identical to the box they made for the DVD set? (Or at least an earlier set?) maybe hunt one of those down for cheap?
I'd be onboard if that box was super cool and I could see some in-hand pics. It has ro be MORE than just a black box with green code printed on it. i.e- is it better than something some can print at home?

Yeah - but isn't that box identical to the box they made for the DVD set? (Or at least an earlier set?) maybe hunt one of those down for cheap?
I'd be onboard if that box was super cool and I could see some in-hand pics. It has ro be MORE than just a black box with green code printed on it. i.e- is it better than something some can print at home?
Yea it's identical to the DVD. Which I have...obviously. :rofl:
But it looks a bit more premium and I know Japan does it's best with these slips. So fingers crossed.