Medal Of Honor: Warfighter

Jan 28, 2009
Manteca, CA
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0050SWZHS/?tag=hidefnin-20

<iframe id="viddler-ce08709a" src="//www.viddler.com/embed/ce08709a/?f=1&offset=0&autoplay=0&secret=12516114&disablebranding=0" width="545" height="349" frameborder="0"></iframe>​

Medal of Honor: Warfighter features warfighters from around the world, EA revealed today. The multiplayer mode features elite soldiers from 12 nations, "including the Australian SASR, British SAS, German KSK and Polish GROM among others." They'll be able to compete in head-to-head multiplayer. Pre-orders of the limited edition version will get an extra operator, the US Navy Seal Tier 1 Sniper.

EA also detailed the story of the single-player mode, written by real US Tier 1 Operators. Warfighter stars "Preacher," whose home life is in a shambles due to frequent deployment. "But when a deadly explosive known as PETN penetrates civilian borders and his two worlds collide, Preacher and his fellow teammates are sent in to do what they do best – solve the problem." By warfighting.

EA also confirmed the October 23 release date seen in today's trailer.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0050SWZHS/?tag=hidefnin-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ash333
So much of the MoH series has been hit or miss for me, and mostly misses at that since the inception of Modern Warfare. That said, Warfighter has me excited and I hope it does well. It would be nice to see a fully fleshed out single player campaign since the primary emphasis for recent FPS tends to largely be multiplayer with little consideration for anything else.

@Nedan The game itself is using just one engine, Frostbite 2. Last game they used Frostbite for MP and UT for SP. MP has been overhauled a lot compared to the last one, not just graphics but customization and gameplay.

@Terrible1 the SP on the last one was one of the best I have played in a loooong time. I hope they deliver a great story in this one as well. I was actually hooked and played the campaign more than I did the MP when I bought it.

this is one game im looking forward too ... while I will admit it didnt have much lasting appeal .... it did however have THE BEST military campaign single player I had ever played. ps. I also got :platinum: and got that one hard ass kill streak trophy on the smallest map of all ... it was insane how I got it and called in that rocket or whatever literally in the last second of match ... it never hit ground but I got my trophy.

This is good news! I'm firmly in the minority but I honestly prefer a solid single player campaign to multiplayer online gaming, and this is what I've been fretting over about pre-ordering this game. Now all I have to decide is XBOX vs PS3…

Played MOH single player last year, when PSN was down, and it was really good.
So in that i concur, but MP was really bad on the last MOH, hope that's improved.

this is one game im looking forward too ... while I will admit it didnt have much lasting appeal .... it did however have THE BEST military campaign single player I had ever played. ps. I also got :platinum: and got that one hard ass kill streak trophy on the smallest map of all ... it was insane how I got it and called in that rocket or whatever literally in the last second of match ... it never hit ground but I got my trophy.

I came damn close to receiving a :platinum: trophy. I only had 4 or 5 trophies to go (beat the game on the hardest difficulty and the rest were MP trophies). I agree that it had the absolute best campaign out of any modern military FPS (I have to say that the original MoH on the PS1 is still my favourite). I think Warfighter's campaign will be even better because it's not only focussing on the soldiers' war lives, but also their family lives at home. I expect it to be highly emotional.

Not sure how the MP will play this time, though. Warfighter has MP developed by the campaign's developer (Danger Close) while the first game's MP was developed by DICE, developers of the Battlefield series. I hope Danger Close can come through with their MP mode. The campaign's going to look :drool: though considering how it's being developed on the Frostbite 2 engine and not the Unreal engine that the first one was developed on.

Oh, and Wreck; I have my Military Edition on its way, so thanks for all your previous help! :scat:

This is good news! I'm firmly in the minority but I honestly prefer a solid single player campaign to multiplayer online gaming, and this is what I've been fretting over about pre-ordering this game. Now all I have to decide is XBOX vs PS3…

I'm in that minority with you. Give me an awesome SP campaign over MP any day. I have all three CoD: MW games and I've never touched the MP on them. The only MP I actually enjoy are the classic Battlefield games (I love BF 1943 on the PSN).

Played MOH single player last year, when PSN was down, and it was really good.
So in that i concur, but MP was really bad on the last MOH, hope that's improved.

I actually enjoyed the MP in the first game. It played like a watered-down Battlefield. I loved all the maps, I just hated how there was no choice in which map you played. It's hard to know what to expect with the Warfighter MP since Danger Close is developing it themselves this time. :ohno:

Last edited:
graphics dont seem to be as good as the last that I remember but the gameplay is more fine tuned and seems people will be playing this for quite some time. I'm having fun on MP havent touched single player yet. Bullet damage is pretty lethal ... seems like one shot kill on headshots and a bit longer depending on where your hitting the enemy otherwise. ie. chest/leg etc.

if on ps3 u can add me but tell me ur forum name in psn message. hidefninja_com

graphics dont seem to be as good as the last that I remember but the gameplay is more fine tuned and seems people will be playing this for quite some time. I'm having fun on MP havent touched single player yet. Bullet damage is pretty lethal ... seems like one shot kill on headshots and a bit longer depending on where your hitting the enemy otherwise. ie. chest/leg etc.

if on ps3 u can add me but tell me ur forum name in psn message. hidefninja_com

I don't play online very often, but I'm probably gonna add you anyway, Wreck. ;)

Reactions: Wreck
Now it all makes sense on why they included the Beta for BF4 :D

I've been reading some reviews and they are mostly Negative. IGN gave it a........... 4/10:eek:
And by including the Beta it was a sure fire way to sell this game. To bad I can't return my copy since I already opened mine. I'll more then likely beat the Campaign and let it collect Dust :D

It can be confusing at first on MP - but if you give it its due time you'll get hooked on MP.

man I been on MOH all weeeeek! The MP is pretty addictive if you get into obtaining medals, awards etc. Fun MP ... havent even played SP, but I heard graphics are much better and its an amazing story campaign much like the last. Cant believe you guys arent on MP...

cool yeah im working on marksman award with every gun then I will play campaign I heard the campaign was great tho

omg, last night as im trying to get marksman award with all guns and im down to just sniper rifles (and some suck ass) but finally I'm using a TAC-50 GROM and holy moly its the most satisfying experience ever lol. :p One shot kill no matter what. If you want a great kill/death ratio just use that lol. I was going like 18/3 23/4 etc.