Medal Of Honor: Warfighter

Jan 28, 2009
Manteca, CA
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0050SWZHS/?tag=hidefnin-20

<iframe id="viddler-ce08709a" src="//www.viddler.com/embed/ce08709a/?f=1&offset=0&autoplay=0&secret=12516114&disablebranding=0" width="545" height="349" frameborder="0"></iframe>​

Medal of Honor: Warfighter features warfighters from around the world, EA revealed today. The multiplayer mode features elite soldiers from 12 nations, "including the Australian SASR, British SAS, German KSK and Polish GROM among others." They'll be able to compete in head-to-head multiplayer. Pre-orders of the limited edition version will get an extra operator, the US Navy Seal Tier 1 Sniper.

EA also detailed the story of the single-player mode, written by real US Tier 1 Operators. Warfighter stars "Preacher," whose home life is in a shambles due to frequent deployment. "But when a deadly explosive known as PETN penetrates civilian borders and his two worlds collide, Preacher and his fellow teammates are sent in to do what they do best – solve the problem." By warfighting.

EA also confirmed the October 23 release date seen in today's trailer.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0050SWZHS/?tag=hidefnin-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ash333
Last one wasn't great, but I put a preorder in on this anyways. So many FPS games out nowadays it is hard for anyone of them to stand out from the rest

I really liked the previous Medal of honor this one looks promising saw a trailer for it for the first time today. Cant wait till it comes out.

Just watched the video below and enjoyed very much. The last Medal of Honor had an insane sound. I love to play it in the HT. Hope to get this one.

[YT][/YT]​

this is one game im looking forward too ... while I will admit it didnt have much lasting appeal .... it did however have THE BEST military campaign single player I had ever played. ps. I also got :platinum: and got that one hard ass kill streak trophy on the smallest map of all ... it was insane how I got it and called in that rocket or whatever literally in the last second of match ... it never hit ground but I got my trophy.

EA has released a new video for Medal of Honor: Warfighter, a game which follows the 2010 Medal of Honor reboot that moved the series out of World War II into war-torn Afghanistan.

Medal of Honor Warfighter goes beyond Afghanistan and takes the fight to the enemy in missions that have a dotted line to real world events. From rescuing hostages in the Philippines to eliminating the pirate threat on the Somali Coast, the game is an up close and personal look into the fight against today’s global terror threat.

Medal of Honor Warfighter tells the personal story of U.S. Tier 1 Operator “Preacher”, as he returns home only to find his family torn apart from years of combat deployment. Trying to pick up the pieces and salvage what remains of his marriage, Preacher is reminded of what he’s fighting for.

Check out the trailer below and watch the awesome Multiplayer action that takes place in a coastal Philippine Jungle.

Medal of Honor: Warfighter will launch on October 23rd, 2012, for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.

EA have released a new walkthrough video for Medal of Honor Warfighter that confirms that anyone who pre-orders Warfighter (due Oct. 23 for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360) will be offered access into a Battlefield 4 beta trial.

Wonder if this MOH will be any better then the last one?
Which really was a downscaled Bad company 2, atleast in MP.