Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £18.99
Notes: Region B locked

meet1.jpg

meet2.jpg

meet3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Recieved mine with no dispatch email... Great looking steel. Am glad this line has started again even though I skipped on some of the lesser known movies.

Mines just arrived which is weird as while I was charged Tuesday I had no despatch email from zavvi

Nice embossing, great design. One of my Disney steel favs now.

View attachment 392128View attachment 392129View attachment 392130View attachment 392131View attachment 392132View attachment 392133
Steelbook looks good
It's strange they not sending out dispatch emails
I also had my card charged on Tuesday with transaction completed on Wednesday and not yet got a dispatch email
Is it still listed in your account as an order not dispatched yet

@zavvi
How we supposed to know if are orders have been dispatched if no dispatch email are been sent

• Thanks
Reactions: snow flake
I'm in the same boat and had no dispatch confirmation

Looks like Zavvi are back to the cost cutting tricks and have resorted to card envelopes again. I was lucky with Agents of SHIELD but received my copy of this today and there were two dents in the back which is enough to prevent it from closing properly

Reactions: Noodles
Dropped through the post box today
I am a bit 50/50 on the film but another member of the family really likes the film
The Steel is nice though nice embossing and finish

I've been buying the Zavvi Disney steels from day one and I have to admit it's turning out to be a fine collection and I am so glad I stuck with it. Yes some titles are a bit So So but I got them anyway.

Reactions: DrH
2nd steelbook in a row from Zavvi all dented up. Can't understand the logic in sending them out in silly cardboard boxes! Back it goes again!

Mine was in a card mailer as well. Wonder if they have run out of boxes. .

Still showing on my account as waiting for stock allocation. Card was charged along with everyone else.

Just ordered Bolt wonder if a Winnie the Pooh is next or basil mouse detective

Anyone have news on the region coding for this one, trying to judge how popular this will be elsewhere before I jump?

It's still available for order.
Knew someone would say this...I don’t want to deal with @zavvi so will Ben going the eBay right out to obtain these Disney and Marvel steels

I'm in the same boat and had no dispatch confirmation

Looks like Zavvi are back to the cost cutting tricks and have resorted to card envelopes again. I was lucky with Agents of SHIELD but received my copy of this today and there were two dents in the back which is enough to prevent it from closing properly
Zavvi have always used slightly thickened card mailers.
So a few millimetres of card thickeners isn’t all the protection you get. Works if you’re lucky but anything heavier than the steel itself could dent through Andy cause damage.

I've contacted Zavvi about my damaged one on both the website and Twitter. In both instances they avoided talking about the packaging

On the website I was offered a 25% refund but via Twitter I have been offered either a full refund or replacement