Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £18.99
Notes: Region B locked

meet1.jpg

meet2.jpg

meet3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon, especially IT and FR sometimes uses these cardboard mailers. Certainly a crapshoot to get an undamaged steel. Zavvi has normally been good about replacements for me but i guess I wont hold my breath

Man.. I'm so excited for an exclusive Moana & Good Dinosaur Steelbook. Zavvi really knocked it out the park with this one! Just hope my copy will arrive in mint condition.

^
^
Thanks for peek inside.
Disc art is different so until someone tests the new one - despite the "B" - the region coding remains unconfirmed.
Old disc art:-
1536577766637.png

New disc 'art':-
1536578268285.png

Just replace "Circle-K" with Zavvi …
tumblr_m993v3rq321qi7eg5o1_500.gif

… steelbook received at the week-end … no dispatch notification ... card envelope packaging which I haven't seen from Zavvi in ages though have seen from The Hut more recently.

Last edited:
Region coding is showing as B on the disk
I had no despatch email either.
My Zavvi account still shows as order processing

Same here. Postie has just been and gone for today, but still no sign of it. In my account, it shows:

Est. Delivery: 10/09/18 (er, that's today, Zavvi!)

Just been on to Live Chat, and they have responded:
This is ready to dispatch for you. I do apologise for the delay, however I will raise this now for you to get this pushed along so this dispatches over the next couple of days.

When I asked about the packaging, the response was:
This should arrive in bubble wrap.

Like others, my credit card was charged last Tuesday, so I was expecting a dispatch email on Wednesday or Thursday with delivery on Saturday or today.

Let's just hope that when it eventually comes it arrives undamaged, unlike some of the examples posted on here over the past few days!

Man.. I'm so excited for an exclusive Moana & Good Dinosaur Steelbook. Zavvi really knocked it out the park with this one! Just hope my copy will arrive in mint condition.
Disney UK already did steelbooks Moana in 2017 & Good Dinosaur in 2016 both was Zavvi exclusives and are still available to purchase

Good Dinosaur
https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-g...usive-limited-edition-steelbook/11203489.html

Moana
https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/moana...usive-limited-edition-steelbook/11378682.html

Reactions: yeslek
^
^
Thanks for peek inside.
Disc art is different so until someone tests the new one - despite the "B" - the region coding remains unconfirmed.
Old disc art:-
View attachment 392442
New disc 'art':-
View attachment 392443

Just replace "Circle-K" with Zavvi …
tumblr_m993v3rq321qi7eg5o1_500.gif

… steelbook received at the week-end … no dispatch notification ... card envelope packaging which I haven't seen from Zavvi in ages though have seen from The Hut more recently.
@virkia
Region Coding has been confirmed and tested
Did you not read my post #68 I clearly listed it's region B locked ;)

@paulboland

I know that they've already done steelbooks for them, but they're not "true" exclusives. Zavvi only had the exclusive rights in the UK.
I doubt you will see another UK steelbook release for Moana and Good Dinosaur anytime soon if at all especially since the previous steelbooks not sold out after nearly 2 years

Reactions: Patr0n
Same here. Postie has just been and gone for today, but still no sign of it. In my account, it shows:

Est. Delivery: 10/09/18 (er, that's today, Zavvi!)

Just been on to Live Chat, and they have responded:
This is ready to dispatch for you. I do apologise for the delay, however I will raise this now for you to get this pushed along so this dispatches over the next couple of days.

When I asked about the packaging, the response was:
This should arrive in bubble wrap.

Like others, my credit card was charged last Tuesday, so I was expecting a dispatch email on Wednesday or Thursday with delivery on Saturday or today.

Let's just hope that when it eventually comes it arrives undamaged, unlike some of the examples posted on here over the past few days!
And so it arrived - in a standard cardboard mailer with NO bubble wrap as promised by Live Chat! Thankfully arrived undamaged, but have reported the insufficient packaging to Zavvi.

• Thanks
Reactions: Darth toffeeman
I don't know what's going on with zavvi these days.
Money for The Robinsons was taken 10 days ago. Yet, no despatch email, no move on my zavvi account and no reception.
I sent a message 3 days ago and no answer. They usually answered within 1-2 days max.

Hope i'll receive it but it is not reassuring :watch:

I did not order this but another title from Zavvi as much as it's not play.com days or when Zavvi packed similar to play.com there white boxes seems to work but still a bit worrying.
I have my steels all sealed and I have no idea over the years of collecting if any damage under j cards.
But what's going on with them is these mailers there new method, my steelbook arrived today dented sent to Australia yes if uk you stand a chance but but not all way over here.
And it's a sold out title too which annoys me more.
I have others I ordered and had sent well before this one and still no sign and I noticed one was a die hard collection that was sent same time as this one today and if worries me in same mailer,converted into aud these are pricey for me and for them to go cheap on packing is no good to me. It might be that my days from buying from Zavvi will end soon if this is how they are going to send them and have read many times over they are crap to deal with in these issues.
Obviously mine is not as bad as this but we pay good money we expect them to be mint.

Last edited:
Reactions: Killi Zoltan
Strangely enough my copy arrived last week but in my account it's still saying "To be processed" like the other 8 pre-orders I have for other titles.Weird..... Normally when they send me a title it's automatically put in my finished orders and I didn't order two copies. Bwatt your best bet is get a copy ordered from someone in the UK if they'd help and get them to forward it on after checking. More expensive yes but at least if it's damaged in the UK before it has to be sent, at least it's easier for the UK buyer on your behalf to deal with.

I don't know what's going on with zavvi these days.
Money for The Robinsons was taken 10 days ago. Yet, no despatch email, no move on my zavvi account and no reception.
I sent a message 3 days ago and no answer. They usually answered within 1-2 days max.

Hope i'll receive it but it is not reassuring :watch:

I’ve sent them a message as well. Payment taken last Tuesday, no shipping email, order still says processing. I’m hoping it’ll just turn up early next week but I’m not leaving it to chance and going to hound them until it arrives.

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233