Memento (Blu-ray SteelBook) (101 Films Black Label Series #031) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: September 25 October 16, 2023
Purchase link: 101 films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99

Screenshot_20230803_142324_X.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is now delayed to October 16th per their email:

Due to an unavoidable delay the official release date for our Blu-ray release of MEMENTO will now be 16th October.

We don't make the decision to move the release date lightly and we would like to take this opportunity to apologise to all of those who have placed pre-orders for this significant delay so close to the scheduled release.

Didn't realize I was supposed to magically know about a Scanavo press release for a random steelbook of many. :rolleyes:
Well where do you think he got the info from? :facepalm: :rofl: they post details on social media and their website for some (but not all) steels.

• Haha
Reactions: MM3
View attachment 564139

Spot gloss finish......

I can't wait for spot matte finish to be en vogue.
:LOL:

I can see the press release now.

"Strictly available everywhere. A perfectly adequate matte steelbook, with a spot matte finish, dull foil effects and recessed, debossed, embossed partial title. Housed in a paper thin, rubbery, rough touch slipcase.
Free gifts - a plastic effect, metal effect razor sharp pin badge. Gorgeous new pencil crayon art from Simon in corporate marketing, "lunchtime behind the scenes" production photo-notebook. A full shooting script reproduction (6.5 pages only)
Personalised individual number card - between 87 & 10,056 - personally signed by computer from 3rd AD Jon D. House.

RRP - £105.99
Exclusive to all major retailers"

:cigar:

I believe that this is now ready to go.
Received an email from 101 films this afternoon. Presumably, they're ready to ship now.