Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
MIB2 - Futureshop Exclusive
Release: November {param} 27, 2012
Price: $19.99
Purchase link on FS.ca

MIB2-CA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI...if you happen to double dip on Canadian blurays/steelbooks for Spiderman and you get the amaray Spiderman 3D...this will give you a $5.00 off on the Men In Black steelbook...this is in the receipt!

Reactions: Shanester
I thought the days of the printed Blue banner for North American SteelBooks was behind us.

The recent Spider-Man ones still have them, even if they are thinner than in the old days.

Just noticed that the "Mr. Jones" and "Mr. Smith" are on the wrong sides with this artwork. Kind of odd.

That's the things with contracts, the names have to appear in a certain order but the pictures can be however the designer chooses. It always looks a bit stupid though when there's only 2 names and then the 2 stars aren't under their respective names.

I might need to get this with MIB3 getting a US steel and me not actually owning this movie (I bought a regular bluray of MIB to watch before this movie hit theatres plus you got a free ticket to the movie so it was worth it).

also received mine today in the same box type as Movieknight.
I wish the 3rd one had a simpler design on it similarly to the first two

I went in today, They had all of them out in the new release section. Tried to buy it... But nope. Couldn't sell them to me. Wasn't suppose to be released yet.

I don't understand why there is so much confusion on this.

Future Shop flyer says Nov 23rd. Looks like its tomorrow after all?
Yeah.... saw that... seems they changed their mind...

I went in today, They had all of them out in the new release section. Tried to buy it... But nope. Couldn't sell them to me. Wasn't suppose to be released yet.
Happenened the same to me yesterday. I knew they shouldn't be there on the shelf, grabbed one at the cash and didn't work... the guy told me to come back next Tuesday... I told him I didn't care, I was just trying :p