Men & Women=Love

Jan 30, 2009
England
Ok after our little discussion in the last blu-ray you purchased/watched thread? I thought this would be a nice little addition.

A Few Rules:

No pictures please!!!

This thread is open to both men and women and we all would liek to hear both sides on the storys from both perspectives ;)

Feel free to discuss what ever you like about about men or women. How much you love them or hate? What you like or dislike?

Or if you need some love advice come to this thread and talk to your blu-ray friends?

Or if you want to just tell some story's.

Talka bout how much you love your married life (make sure your wifes or husbands dont check this site)

If anything is out of line your post will be deleted!!!(When horhay gives me permission)

Lets keep this friendly and clean and watch on the swears people :scat:

hahahaha I got a few pointers

• "Yes, Dear" - Use it, frequently.
  • Never say, "I'm Sorry" - you were right, she's just being irrational.
  • Don't tell her you think she's being irrational, she's absolutely right and you *know* it.
  • Pajamas and Flowers, either/or, random occasions - do it to keep the succubus from appearing.

So far these have kept me mildly successful. :scat:

+1 always say that they are right, it goes down a treat :hilarious:

See I can't just agree with her right away or otherwise I'm "just saying I agree" to get out of an argument so I drag it out a bit and then say, "You know, you got a point there..."

The best way is to head it off at the pass and pick your battles wisely... a lot of times I'll just be like, "Yep"

Well if theres one thingI don't like about some women are those airheaded Valley Girls. So freaking annoying. With their "like, totally"'ies and their "soooooo [insert date here]"'ies and their...90210.

If she says I want you to watch The Notebook with me, then you tell her I want you to see Pirates with me! (I am not talking about POTC if you catch my drift) ;):p

Once you cave in you are done for guys! lol

If she says I want you to watch The Notebook with me, then you tell her I want you to see Pirates with me! (I am not talking about POTC if you catch my drift) ;):p

Once you cave in you are done for guys! lol

I can see how you get out all your troubles now lol :D

How about during sex this is a good one:

Make sure if she asks from something you get what you want first, use your imagination im sure we all have been there ;)