Midsommar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Japan]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: September 9, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥12,980
Group buy: hosted by Aniv (USA only)

DAC3F587-E0FD-42D4-8DB6-2BA42741AF99.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. To UK buyers, have any of you been charged customs on VAT on this import or is the rolled into the postage?
Mine arrived this morning for a grand total of £66 with no extra charges. Very happy with this and a must own imo, love the mini posters also!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but are the subtitles of the swedish spoken parts in english or japanese?

Knowing that this was a fictional film. It was one of the most hilarious movies I have ever seen. I couldn't stop laughing in the climactic moments towards the end of the film...

Also grabbed this a little while back. Originally wanted to put the DC UHD in there, replacing the BD, and then sell the Collector's Edition with the BD. But in the end I couldn't part with the Collector's Edition - even though I hate media books...

Sold all the other crap that came with the Japanese SB for 5 € on ebay though. :naughty:

Now I really really hope they come with some similar editions, preferably a SB, for The Green Knight.

Really want to pick this up but worried about how well it will survive the journey to the UK from amazon Japan after receiving my Kingsman the golden circle 4k fullslip digipack from them in a flimsy mailer...
So sorry I was supposed to get back to you earlier but I’ve been out all day. Still haven’t had a chance to check both the discs however if you go for the edition that has the posters the edition itself will be more protected because mine was attached to the card they attach the posters to and it arrived in a bigger box. Hope that helps

So sorry I was supposed to get back to you earlier but I’ve been out all day. Still haven’t had a chance to check both the discs however if you go for the edition that has the posters the edition itself will be more protected because mine was attached to the card they attach the posters to and it arrived in a bigger box. Hope that helps
That helps a lot..
Strange that the edition with the posters is cheaper than the standard edition...

Reactions: Flloydo