Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Complete Series (Blu-ray+DVD SteelBook) (Sunrise Records Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: August 7, 2018
Purchase link: In store only
Price:
$164 CDN
Notes: 19 DVD’s and 1 Blu-ray. G2 case.

sans-titre.png

Bonus Features

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (Blu-ray)
  • NEW The Mighty Leap To The Silver Screen: A Look Back At The Movie With The Cast And Crew, Including Brand-new Interviews With Director Bryan Spicer And Stars Johnny Yong Bosch And Paul Freeman
  • Original Featurette
  • Theatrical Trailer

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers TV Series (DVD)

Bonus Disc One
  • Morphin Time! – A Look Back At Mighty Morphin Power Rangers With Interviews Featuring Members Of The Cast And Creative Team
  • A Morphenomenal Cast – Casting Director Katy Wallin And the Cast Recall What It Took to Become Power Rangers
  • Lord Zedd’s Monster Heads
  • Alpha’s Magical Christmas
  • The Good, The Bad And The Stupid!

Bonus Disc Two
  • The Fans Power Up – Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Fans Remember the Series
  • Rare Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Fan Club Video
  • MMPR Karate Club – The White Ranger Kata
  • Power Rangers Live – The World Tour
01.jpg

Last edited:
What am I missing, why on earth are these DVDs? I don't think I'd want the set, either way, I've never seen a single episode, but I just don't understand the reasoning.

Current price drop via 3rd party seller but stock seems healthy (for now) as you can order more than 1.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CZ7ZRFC/?tag=hidefnin-20 $99

also of note, Seems these may get split out as well. (thus maybe the total amount of sets will go down in qty if that is what is happening) because releasing April 16th is season 1 stand alone.

https://www.amazon.com/Mighty-Morphin-Power-Rangers-Steelbook/&tag=hidefnin-20 (I didnt search long enough to see if other seasons are cropping up.)

sorry above info meant for usa thread, will leave that here tho to since many Canadians order from USA as well anyhow.