"Minnie's Haberdashery" by Tracie Ching
Inspired by The Hateful Eight

Screen Print
Limited Edition of 150
Approximately 12" x 24"
$30.00

3.jpg

Buy Here

It does look nice, the only downside is the Tarantino likeness doesn't look great.

The likeness is better in person ... the blank spots is actually snow going through/over his face. Also neat the banners at bottom are for numbering and sig.

I bought one. Here it is ... I'll have to take a pic of just his face so you can see what I'm talking about .... didnt take an up close pic on this one. I like the simplicity of it all. Granted it was only a 1 color screen print. Great money maker deal for those who made it. haha.

12523778_1504764423161586_556806283_n.jpg

Reactions: Sigill
The likeness is better in person ... the blank spots is actually snow going through/over his face. Also neat the banners at bottom are for numbering and sig.

I bought one. Here it is ... I'll have to take a pic of just his face so you can see what I'm talking about .... didnt take an up close pic on this one. I like the simplicity of it all. Granted it was only a 1 color screen print. Great money maker deal for those who made it. haha.

12523778_1504764423161586_556806283_n.jpg
Hey Wreck, I see what you mean. I zoomed in a little on the main pic and it may be the snow spots throwing me off. The rest of the print looks great though. It would have been better with a few more colours but it still looks pretty cool!:)

@Sigill yeah I just thought it was neat. Nothing spectacular and hopefully not the last Hateful Eight print I get. Hoping for a Stout.

But I got no prob just hanging this in any old cheap frame.... heck I even thought about dry mounting it on the back of my man cave door! LOL ... but its still pretty nice so im looking for cheaper alternative haha.

@Sigill yeah I just thought it was neat. Nothing spectacular and hopefully not the last Hateful Eight print I get. Hoping for a Stout.

But I got no prob just hanging this in any old cheap frame.... heck I even thought about dry mounting it on the back of my man cave door! LOL ... but its still pretty nice so im looking for cheaper alternative haha.
Haha yeah it will look cool anywhere. It would be good to see a Stout print, it would no doubt look awesome! Are you gonna be collecting a lot of Hateful Eight Stuff Wreck! I know you went all in on IB, is this going to be another big one!:D

@Sigill haha nah I dont suspect all out. But if the steels got diff art then sure. And I do hope for one really good poster. (or a few. :p ) But I think I liked Django Unchained better.

@Sigill haha nah I dont suspect all out. But if the steels got diff art then sure. And I do hope for one really good poster. (or a few. :p ) But I think I liked Django Unchained better.
Haha, it would take some doing to beat the IB collection of yours! :) I'm hoping there are a few different steels, I'm guessing they might use the same art worldwide again though. I loved Django but I haven't seen this yet. I've heard good things though and I love all Tarantino's movies!