Mission: Impossible - 5 Pack (Blu-ray Jumbo SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

bonakaze

Video games & Steelbook
Premium Supporter
Jan 31, 2013
Montréal
Release date: December 15th, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $44.99
Notes:
Group Buy: Drum18

m2218182.jpg

m2218182_1.jpg m2218182_2.jpg

That was my 1000th post :cigar:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has a 6th film been confirmed? This series needs to be put to rest IMO. Rogue Nation was OK but it feels like they're running out of ideas. Each successive film is basically a remake of the previous entry, just with different locations and new characters. Anyway, I like how this set looks - might join the gb. I need to consolidate all the various BDs of each film.
They know how to make thing up just like Terminator series which should have completed with T2. And IMO, Mission Impossible series will never end just like 007, FF series, there are always different missions on different location with different ppl, different generations, maybe in the 6th movie tom cruise's character is killed and other guy replace him, who know

lol crazy people moaning about a steel thats only slightly thicker :D its thinner than most nova/blufans full slips :)

by the way for international collectors i see zavvi.com has got the exact same steelbook up for grabs.