Release date of May 9, 2012.

91ST1tcQQL_AA1500_.jpg

Amazon Order Link - http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00754IYCA/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

Attachments

• mi4.jpg
    mi4.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
I'm in shock paramount is making them produce different steelbook for UK and France. I can expect that from FOX with the Planet of the Apes where the UK and France had different artwork.

My thinking is that if they are manufacturing different ones because of the title, then the Play one might said "we don't want inside artwork and go with the cheap route of external artwork only"...and France who likes to be different and request for embossed and the whole complete inside/outside artwork? Hmmm...gosh, wish we know for certain of what we are ordering...

Right now, I'm on the fence...not sure which one to order.

same here, at least you have 2 months to decide

we all know what the Play version look like outside, but I want to see what's inside.

play has a recent pattern of releasing steelbook with no inside artwork when the have exclusive front cover of their own....ie X-Men, Planet of the Apes.

Wouldn't that be funny if the U.K. version ended up with a big tripple play banner like The Green Lantern. :hilarious:

I sure hope not, since that's the one I'm getting. Although, if you look at the banner and how it cuts off the top of Tom's head, I would bet that it's an insert like the Thor. (Fingers crossed)

We all know it isn't the final art. LOL. Probably have printed logos too. LOL. I got it on order with the group buy, I just don't care anymore what they do. It is what it is.

I'm in shock paramount is making them produce different steelbook for UK and France. I can expect that from FOX with the Planet of the Apes where the UK and France had different artwork.

My thinking is that if they are manufacturing different ones because of the title, then the Play one might said "we don't want inside artwork and go with the cheap route of external artwork only"...and France who likes to be different and request for embossed and the whole complete inside/outside artwork? Hmmm...gosh, wish we know for certain of what we are ordering...

Right now, I'm on the fence...not sure which one to order.
Ive got both on preorder just in case :p

except for the French text (not a problem for me) this will be the same art as UK and the others countries, correct?

i think there's a chance this title will be in english :scat:
the only way this will be in french is if the design is different.when Salt came out,i believe France didn't change the title.
does anyone recall when a title was released worldwide with the exact same design and France had a different title on theirs?

i think there's a chance this title will be in english :scat:
the only way this will be in french is if the design is different.when Salt came out,i believe France didn't change the title.
does anyone recall when a title was released worldwide with the exact same design and France had a different title on theirs?

I am thinking the same thing. Also feel the same about The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Wasn't Salt the character's name though and not the condiment?:hilarious: So why would they change it. Really think the likelihood is that this one will have French text.