Release date of May 9, 2012.

91ST1tcQQL_AA1500_.jpg

Amazon Order Link - http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00754IYCA/?tag=hidefnin0a-21

Attachments

• mi4.jpg
    mi4.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
i don't know what the fuss is about, i personally like to see different language titles so i know where that steel is imported from n now with the new price this is going to be a keeper...besides i can order directly...

As another victim of Play.coms sh** packadging (bought two copies and both came dented) and the fact that they no longer have anymore in stock I'm looking to get this version but am put off by the French title on front, wouldn't normally bother me as I have steels already with foreign text but as there are so many English versions around I want it in English, guess I'll have to just order it anyway and see?

Last edited by a moderator:
As another victim of Play.coms sh** packadging (bought two copies and both came dented) and the fact that they no longer have anymore in stock I'm looking to get this version but am put off by the French title on front, wouldn't normally bother me as I have steels already with foreign text but as there are so many English versions around I want it in English, guess I'll have to just order it anyway and see?

Do a return, I'm sure Play should be able to assist you with replacements?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I did, rang them before I posted and asked them to send a replacement for both as they seem to have had more stock in but it is now 'currently unavailable', probably as a result of having to replace other damaged orders? I mentioned the packadging and what I had heard on here about Play making improvements but the customer services rep knew nothing, asked to speak to someone higher up who might be able to fill me ins little bit more about it but she said I ha to email customer services. Am gonna email them plus send both copies back for a refund and have now orders the French edition through amazon.fr, thanks Wreck :)