Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: December 15, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21

032429232267;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta admit I was pleasantly surprised by her performance. At first I thought she was only some new eye candy, but was I wrong!!! The girl has attitude, can act/move and I'm sure we'll see much more of her real soon!

A great discovery!

I too thought that but she was great and especially looked incredible in that dress. Loved when she snapped that guys neck while in the dress. :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
yeah I think it's mexico and it's full gloss!!! man I hope BB gets the same treatment!!! prefer this one over the WWA!!!

*I like the kid when he was humming the MI theme song while unwrapping the seal, that's how you're doing the unboxing!!! lol

Last edited:
Decided to Pre-order this and pick up in store....but lo and behold, they offered a free streaming code with it for my UV collection. Was able to watch it last night (didn't have to wait for steelbook) and it was an Awesome flick! Even better....now I don't have to open the steelbook....LOL.
If you like the others, this one is a good addition

Reactions: ash333
RF_MIVI.jpg

@bloodsnake007 wohooo!!!
Mission Accomplished: Rebecca Ferguson First Tom Cruise Leading Lady Doing a Second “M:I”
Confirmed: Rebecca Ferguson is about to make movie history. She’s the first actress to return as Tom Cruise’s leading lady in the “Mission Impossible” series. I am told that Ferguson is signed, sealed and delivered for part 6, to be directed by Christopher McQuarrie, who is also returning from part 5, “Rogue Nation.”

The Stockholm born Ferguson made a huge impression as Ilsa in “Rogue Nation,” more than her predecessors like Paula Patton, Thandie Newton, or Michelle Monaghan. None of them made to another installment of the franchise, and their characters were never mentioned again.

But as Ilsa, Ferguson came across as a modern day Lauren Bacall crossed with Ingrid Bergman. When she returns to “MI,” Ferguson will have had a bunch of new releases including the hotly anticipated “Girl on the Train,” as well as “Florence Foster Jenkins” with Meryl Streep, and “The Snowman” with Michael Fassbender.

*credit showbiz411.com

View attachment 206143
@bloodsnake007 wohooo!!!
Mission Accomplished: Rebecca Ferguson First Tom Cruise Leading Lady Doing a Second “M:I”
Confirmed: Rebecca Ferguson is about to make movie history. She’s the first actress to return as Tom Cruise’s leading lady in the “Mission Impossible” series. I am told that Ferguson is signed, sealed and delivered for part 6, to be directed by Christopher McQuarrie, who is also returning from part 5, “Rogue Nation.”

The Stockholm born Ferguson made a huge impression as Ilsa in “Rogue Nation,” more than her predecessors like Paula Patton, Thandie Newton, or Michelle Monaghan. None of them made to another installment of the franchise, and their characters were never mentioned again.

But as Ilsa, Ferguson came across as a modern day Lauren Bacall crossed with Ingrid Bergman. When she returns to “MI,” Ferguson will have had a bunch of new releases including the hotly anticipated “Girl on the Train,” as well as “Florence Foster Jenkins” with Meryl Streep, and “The Snowman” with Michael Fassbender.

*credit showbiz411.com
WHAT?! :OMG: F**K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :notworthy: :thumbs: That's awesome news! :drool:

Thanks @goufcustom!
excited.gif
:thumbs:

Reactions: goufcustom