MJ Memorial Tickets!!! Holy Jeebus

Jan 27, 2009
Anaheim,Ca
CIMG0131.jpg

EEK!EEK!EEK!EEK!

True but people could not get anywhere near the Staples Center without a ticket and a wristband. LAPD made a perimeter so no one without that had access. So unless you would offer that to a cop which im sure people would not. Ebay was your only chance to get it.

To you it is. To others its not. I wouldnt spend that on a ticket though

Dude i would not spend that much too see something i could watch on Tv for free. Plus i ahve to admit was very emotional hearing his brother and daughter speak at the end. :(

No, 15 mil is INSANE .... WHY? Cause any SANE person with that amount of DOUGH is smart enought to pack 100K in $100's... and walk right up to the staples center? And just pay $100 bills to security and gate keepers etc.... trust me, those dudes making $12 an hour will gladly accept and pass you on by! ;)

And you'll prolly not even need to spend 10k! :hilarious:

So yes, Mr dumbass with no balls willing to spend 15 mil instead of just walking through the door with $100s aloft ... is INSANE. :eek:

Rick you was TOLD!!!!:hilarious:

True but people could not get anywhere near the Staples Center without a ticket and a wristband. LAPD made a perimeter so no one without that had access. So unless you would offer that to a cop which im sure people would not. Ebay was your only chance to get it.

Im sure you could bribe cop. :cool:

Dude i would not spend that much too see something i could watch on Tv for free. Plus i ahve to admit was very emotional hearing his brother and daughter speak at the end. :(

Rick you was TOLD!!!!:hilarious:

Im sure you could bribe cop. :cool:

ESPECIALLY an LAPD COP! :hilarious:

While i agree that was too much money to spend. Bribing a cop wouldnt work. You still had to have a wristband and ticket. There was multiple check points you had to present your wristband and tickets. Sorry fellas. Nice try though. That place was on lockdown

Last edited:
While i agree that was too much money to spend. Bribing a cop wouldnt work. You still had to have a wristband and ticket. There was multiple check points you had to present your wristband and tickets. Sorry fellas. Nice try though. That place was on lockdown

It's the LAPD, you could have bribe them lol even I know those guys are a bunch of crooks!