Moana (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #78) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 19, 2017 (Standard) - August 9, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - E1 (600 copies) - E2 (600 copies) - E3 Hardbox (350 copies)
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (E1) - 1099 CZK (E2) - 2199 CZK (E3 Hardbox)

e1.jpge2.jpghb.jpg

film_22849_2.jpg

film_22849_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Actarus just say something crap for once, say it looked like the bottom of a rabbits cage after they eaten a good meal lol

There is enough Negativity on this forum I don't need to bring some more ;)

Both Editions look Absolutely Beautiful, but the name can be an issue for sure. I am not too much of an ''animated'' type of person,
I am very selective when it comes to animated movies :happy: How was that @sunnyx enough Negativity ? :joy:

Reactions: sunnyx
I actually quite like the Zootopia slips and the Jungle Book and Zootopia Hardbox. Nice surface finish in a hard box (with no gaps!! @EverythingBlu). I do like the colours for this Hard box. I don't mind the title at all. I think sounds pretty cool only because it reminds me of my favourite flavoured ice cream :joy:

Shame they couldn't use the Zavvi steels for the title.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
QUESTION: On FA Site it States for Edition #2 that it is a LENTICULAR MAGNET edition, but from the Beautyshot it does not reflect this ??? :wow:

QUESTION: On FA Site it States for Edition #2 that it is a LENTICULAR MAGNET edition, but from the Beautyshot it does not reflect this ??? :wow:

Good question.
Normally E1 has the Lenti magnet and E2 has the Lenti front Full Slip.
On the beauty shots E1 has the Lenti magnet and E2 has nothing.

We are being conned of a front Lenti!

• Thanks
@Actarus Looking at the prices E1 Lenti Magnet is 899 and E2 is 1099.
The Lenti Full Slip E2 is lately the more expensive one.
I think the beauty shot for E2 is correct, they just forgot to add Lenti full slip on the beauty shot description.
In relation to the description on the Link for purchase, I think it's an error that it states E2 Lenti magnet.

That's my theory. So what we see is correct, just image the full slip is a Lenti and the description to purchase is an error.

Something is wrong there as the prices don´t match as well, the one with lenti magnet and more goodies is cheaper than the other one.

Anyway, the title is ridiculous and spine fugly, I would sign for that :coffee:

Something is wrong there as the prices don´t match as well, the one with lenti magnet and more goodies is cheaper than the other one.

Anyway, the title is ridiculous and spine fugly, I would sign for that :coffee:

The Lenti magnet is the cheaper one! The Lenti full slip is the expensive one. E2 must be the Lenti full slip.

Was looking forward to getting this and then I saw the title change. Well, that saves me some money. If the title change is no problem for some out there then that's cool.

Last edited: