Modifying SteelBooks

Feb 17, 2010
Share how you modify your Steelbooks here.

diy1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my copy of Robin Hood (JB Hi-fi) from OZ yesterday lunchtime. Today I decided to put some artwork inside.

RHA001.jpg

RHA002.jpg

RHA003.jpg

I love this whole one pic spread right across both sides and spine. Looks much better than my original plan of one pic per side and black spine.

Received my copy of Robin Hood (JB Hi-fi) from OZ yesterday lunchtime. Today I decided to put some artwork inside.

RHA001.jpg

RHA002.jpg

RHA003.jpg

I love this whole one pic spread right across both sides and spine. Looks much better than my original plan of one pic per side and black spine.

I wish there was a like button! This looks a BILLION times better!

wow!!, how do you do for image on the spine??!! EEK!, its very hard to follow you now.

RHA003.jpg

robinhoodartwork.jpg

If you want the artwork, simply click on the image below.

Artwork courtesy of Mr Toto @ blu-ray.com

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Just finished SPR

SPR003B.jpg

SPR004C.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

I made this half an hour ago, using a spare Cloverfield Steelbook as a guide

Predators.jpg

Last edited:
I am in the process of preparing English only spine artwork for the following movies, also the correct orientation (ie; UK/ USA)

Angels & Demons (CA), G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra (FR), A History Of Violence (CA), Iron Man 2 (DE), Kick Ass (DE), Kill Bill (CA), Kill Bill 2 (CA), Memento (CA), Pan's Labyrinth (CA), Saving Private Ryan (DE), Shutter Island (FR) Sin City (CA), Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines (DE) and Traffic (CA). I will post when they are ready.

If Anyone has the following, can they send me scans of the complete outside (Open)
Gangs Of New York, Hot Fuzz, No Country For Old Men, Shaun Of The Dead.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

my Wolfman Steel has no art on the inside and I would love to get something like that Robin Hood one done for it.

great Job.

Will see what I can do.:D

Here you go.

WM-003.jpg

Last edited:
wow. pretty great guide. too bad I don't have damaged steels to work this with. would be really nice to have a regular sized up. not a big fan of jumbos.