Monsters (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Well there are 3 Amazon Marketplace sellers with New ones at reasonable prices as of now, all shipping internationally. Strangely there are 2 with Used copies as well, but only domestic shipping. None of the other European Amazons are carrying this.

This was posted on Capelight's facebook page.

Thought it was very interesting.

Both Blu-ray MONSTERS Steel books are now officially out of print and can no longer be ordered from trade. The cinema location Steel is no longer available here, the cross-Steel have even a small contingent.
The trade amount is lying in a week nearly sold out in half. Of course, applies as for our Media Books of the collector-code of honor: reprints are excluded!

Beide MONSTERS Blu-ray Steelbooks sind nun offiziell out of print und können nicht mehr vom Handel nachbestellt werden. Das Kinomotiv-Steel ist nicht mehr über amazon lieferbar, beim Quersteel haben die noch ein kleines Kontingent.
Auch die im Handel liegende Menge ist nach einer Woche schon fast zur Hälfte vergriffen. Natürlich gilt wie bei unseren Mediabooks der Sammler-Ehrenkodex: Nachauflagen sind ausgeschlossen!

Good news for some, but is this a marketing strategy by Amazon.de to sell more or are they really out of stock?

now back in stock Blu ray one

Monsters (Limited Steelbook Edition) [Blu-ray]
Preis: EUR 13,97

Nur noch 7 Stück auf Lager - jetzt bestellen

I got my ebay order in, and there is a small ding on the top border :(
I asked the seller to ship in a box, but he said he would ship it in a bubble envelope. I'm going to contact the seller to see if something could be worked out.

Hopefully my other two from amazon.de will arrive safely, and I can use this as a viewing copy.

WTF is it with people sending stuff in those damn mailer envelopes? I just dont get it.

To save some cash probably, but I would have been willing to pay a little more. For all I know though, it could have been sent like that though, as it's a small ding. Makes me wonder.