Monsters (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Quilty, I heard the same. FYI-For anyone that wants to check the film out, and is in the US, it is now on Netlix streaming in case you subscribe.

Reactions: ocielz
Yeah, I like the look of this one. I think I'm going to have to email amazon and ask them if they can add this to my order.

Sexy, I like it...

Oh, no, what's happening....

bezahlen-ueber-amazon-button-shop-internet-1m.jpg

LOL

Last edited:
Well, it's out of stock, and amazon wouldn't add it my order because my order is in the dispatch phase. I'm confused because the order is still in the 'not yet sent' phase.

Well, it's out of stock, and amazon wouldn't add it my order because my order is in the dispatch phase. I'm confused because the order is still in the 'not yet sent' phase.

They've been pulling a lot of that stuff on me lately - very difficult to get anything done - which makes me wonder if they've flagged my account due to returns or whatever. :eek:

They've been pulling a lot of that stuff on me lately - very difficult to get anything done - which makes me wonder if they've flagged my account due to returns or whatever. :eek:

It sucks, but oh well. Hopefully they'll get it back in stock, and I'll redo my order myself lol.

Reactions: kootezafra
For the time being, it doesn't look like amazon is getting this back in stock, so I just bought one on ebay, for a decent price :D

Hopefully it arrives safely.