Monsters (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

I ordered same day and just checked. Mine says shipped.

Now saying available from june 4th and that its possible to order now.

I ordered same day and just checked. Mine says shipped.

Now saying available from june 4th and that its possible to order now.

really mine still hasnt shipped dont no whats going on how can it be shipping soon for nearly 3 days were they packing and sending it to the moon :rolleyes:

Also i can see nowere that it says availble june 4th just says out of stock still

My order :)

voraussichtliches Versanddatum: 3. Juni 2011 (Estimated ship date: 3 June 2011)

:) :)

Wir bereiten diese Artikel gerade für den Versand vor, daher ist es nicht mehr möglich, diesen Teil Ihrer Bestellung zu stornieren oder zu ändern

We are preparing these items just for shipping, so it is not possible to cancel that portion of your order or to change

Relief finally i was getting worried it has shipped just this minute pheew was thinkin id get a dreaded email saying they aint got it.

Grrrr... I got it today but they sent me the orange queersteelbook... Mailed them back to ask what is going on.

I understand your feeling, Sirjump. I once ordered Sherlock holmes [version with transparency slip] but they sent me the fugly rating logo version [ Holmes with Watson on cover]. I emailed them and they asked me to ship them back to German[ I'm in US]. :sniper:

Finally got mine from Amazon.de today. Was shipped by itself in one of their small sized thin envelopes, yet somehow it arrived minty fresh. :D

monstersj.jpg

:oohyeah: i managed to get one on e bay brand new for 28.00 usa shipped, i know is more than if i would ordered from amazon.de when available, but i little mistake now and then it would be justifiable right?:naughty:

:oohyeah: i managed to get one on e bay brand new for 28.00 usa shipped, i know is more than if i would ordered from amazon.de when available, but i little mistake now and then it would be justifiable right?:naughty:

That's a good price since it includes shipping. :scat: