Monsters University (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection #2) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: November 25th, 2013
Price: £23.99
Buy Link: Monsters University LIVE!!
The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10831199-1378486144-283787.jpg

10831199-1378486218-420282.jpg

10831199-1378486201-127193.jpg

10831199-1378486183-979116.jpg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 366
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 406
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 398
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 396
Last edited by a moderator:
I think no Title and Spine is because they can mass produce these for several countries without different languages, UK, Spain, Germany have confirmed this art plus im guessing BluFans will be the same, just my thoughts.

This could be the make or break for me with the disney steelbooks. If i shell out £24 for this and its another matte silver bare metal poor quality steel then i think ill have to cancel the rest.

I think no Title and Spine is because they can mass produce these for several countries without different languages, UK, Spain, Germany have confirmed this art plus im guessing BluFans will be the same, just my thoughts.

Disney continue their proud tradition of ******** on their UK fans.

I've got a pre-order in but seriously considering cancelling. That spine is just bizarre and this treating all of Europe the same is lazy and money-grabbing. If Disney are that desperate for money then I'll pay another 50p to get a bloody title on the spine. :angry:

Cancelled mine to as my US buddy is going to pick me up the target exclusive of 3D amaray. Currently works out same price but target exclusive has 3D, bonus Blu-ray Disc, normal Blu-ray Disc and dvd. Plus it should be $5 cheaper for release week and cartwheel might do another coupon so even more cheaper.

And yet, the name of this movie is "Monsters University". That is the exact title that should be on the front for every country in the world. This movie is made in English. All of the character dialogue and audio is in English. How can anyone in the world be offended or feel that their native language was left out by an English title on the front cover of a movie made in the English language.

I ordered "Le Grand Bleu" from Kimchi. I don't speak French, but the name of the movie is not anything else. It is "Le Grand Bleu".

And yet, the name of this movie is "Monsters University". That is the exact title that should be on the front for every country in the world. This movie is made in English. All of the character dialogue and audio is in English. How can anyone in the world be offended or feel that their native language was left out by an English title on the front cover of a movie made in the English language.

I ordered "Le Grand Bleu" from Kimchi. I don't speak French, but the name of the movie is not anything else. It is "Le Grand Bleu".

I agree totally. Hate when they change the title of a movie for a specific country. Jaws comes to mind...

Jaws or les dents de la mere :hilarious:

Reactions: jimmyv and oselallo
+1

Nice, much better. Disney just trying to save money by not having to translate the title into selling country language. Much cheaper to print front paper slip.

Last edited:
way way better with the title..i can handle not in spine but has to have one upfront..any chance they might still change it?

I'm then other way round. I want it on the spine but don't mind if sometimes they leave the title off the front. In this case the title should be on the front.
Scratch that.... A whole new image should be on the front!

Reactions: mdewater
I'm very disappointed with this artwork. Think I'm going to cancel and wait to see in hand pics to decide whether or not to purchase a copy or just go with the amaray.

Can we get confirmation that this release includes all extras as in all extras are on the same disc or it has a bonus disc

If all extras not included at that price Disney will get a lot of complaints

Don't know about you guys but I am leaning towards the 3D Amaray with hopefully slipcover. Why have they chosen grey on the front, white would be so much better and needs text on the front and spine