Release date: June 8th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk - £14.00
Base.com - £11.99
Zavvi.com - £15.99

11095887-8334279789330848.jpg

11095887-1564279789339029.jpg

Last edited:
i know right, on a sunday?. i got an email this morning to say that it would be delivered today, and wahla, there it was sitting on the floor, along with Holy Grail:D

I received my copy on Monday and I have to admit it's a stunning steelbook. Way beyond what i was expecting. One of the best steelbooks of this year so far. And for fans outside the UK, it's an all region disc. So everyone is happy.

Received both steelbooks from base, arrived in cardboard boxes and mint condition (well done base) :thumbs: both of them are stunning, love the artwork and the gloss finish. Something to watch over the weekend :LOL:

Didn't know that Base posted in cardboard boxes as all my steelbooks from them come in thin cardboard envelopes including my latest 'Predestination' which arrived today.
was surprised myself, ordered from them before but had the cardboard envelopes. These boxes are smaller than the ones used by zavvi, but they seem to do the job.

Reactions: virkia
was surprised myself, ordered from them before but had the cardboard envelopes. These boxes are smaller than the ones used by zavvi, but they seem to do the job.

Well, just received Holy Grail and Life of Brian and I'm lucky because it was in a pretty bad bubble envelope... But just a loose disc, nothing broken, it's just a flesh wound !

The steelbooks are great ! Amazing artwork. So sad there is no french subtitles for my favorite comedy ever :dunno: