Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: June 27, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13752562-1984945893577416.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I also enjoyed this movie, better than I expected and way better than the Venom movies, especially Carnage...
Same, as much as I hate Leto, this was a better film than venoms. Still a bit of mess at times but the action and visuals were great. And Matt Smith was awesome

No one told me Matt Smith as good in this. Infact I’ve not heard anyone talk about him. That scene when he’s dancing was brilliant. The post credit scene was ridiculously cringe and makes no sense tho. I don’t even think Leto knew who he was talking to when they filmed it. Not even sure Keaton knew he was in morbius

Reactions: leelee17
Same, as much as I hate Leto, this was a better film than venoms. Still a bit of mess at times but the action and visuals were great. And Matt Smith was awesome
Also just watched it, and agree, it's better than both Venoms, the scenes on the boat is like out of Aliens or something.
Only I don't like the shapeless 'cgi swarm' they add everywhere, plus him flying like a super jet.

• Informative
Reactions: jailbird_joey
Arrived today. Not very impressed with it in hand. Same finish as spiderman nwh but at least that had decent artwork.

Surprised I got mine so early also. It's nothing special. I did notice today online a review of the 4k. Apparently really good picture quality and Atmos sound, but what I did notice is it came in a really cool amaray black case with lenticular sleeve. It was a really good 3d effect, one of the better ones. Wish I had gone for that now.

Surprised I got mine so early also. It's nothing special. I did notice today online a review of the 4k. Apparently really good picture quality and Atmos sound, but what I did notice is it came in a really cool amaray black case with lenticular sleeve. It was a really good 3d effect, one of the better ones. Wish I had gone for that now.
The 4K amaray release with lenti slip is the USA release not UK