Purchase link: Zavvi HMV
Price: £29.99

12017843-5354666510762533.jpg

12017843-8954666510909938.jpg
12017843-6814666510435005.jpg
71428546-A2D3-4C71-BFD9-4193DDC20514.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
i see digital download included as well

Mortal Engines (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD Steelbook includes 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray and Digital Download

basil :thumbs:

Is the movie any good ?
Overall its a good film with great world building and its a visual treat both in design and effects, honestly some of the best effects I've seen all year (and on a 100M budget no less). But they changed a couple things from the books, the lead characters are more bland, the villian is one dimensional (saved by Hugo Weavings performance), and they changed the ending, three of the best things about the book.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Don’t want to be a killjoy, but no way will that be the final art.....

Hope I’m wrong, but do t think I will be

Shane as that would be great, glossed and embossed

Oh dear. Seems the movie is a pile of steaming dog turd. 28% Rotten Tomatoes and falling:meh:
Even the public reviews are scathing.
Incredible world building backed by wooden acting, overwrought characterization, and a script not even Hugo Weaving can salvage.
A real pity. Could have been epic.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Oh dear. Seems the movie is a pile of steaming dog turd. 28% Rotten Tomatoes and falling:meh:
Incredible world building backed by wooden acting, overwrought characterization, and a script not even Hugo Weaving can salvage.

It's a shame. I haven't seen it yet but I loved the books as a kid and so I expected a Hollywood adaptation of a YA series seventeen years after it's initial release to flop hard. Still, will have to make up my mind after viewing.

If I hadn't been with a group of friends and our partners I would've walked out. The cities look amazing and the sound is decent. Other than that it doesn't have anything going for it.

Reactions: Lone Crusader