Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
Released January 23rd, 2013

Available here

3475001036612.jpg

Audio: French, English
Subtitles: French

Last edited by a moderator:
French Premium collection releases are "so-called" G2 - meaning they are the same size as Warner US digibook releases. The digibook sizes are not so cut and dried as those of steelbooks!

Just as I hoped. I perhaps used the "G" size wrong but I hoped someone would get my idea.
I have the German I Am Legand premuim collection digibook so want it to match that. Are the French releases going with that clear plastoc slipcase aswell or has that all ended?

Nice it has all English text (Mr et Mrs Smith!).
Might be getting this as I have a boring plastic case US release of this and I like this film alot.
I'va always had this theory that the 2 people who hire them seperately (Keith David and Angela Bassett) were once a couple like Mr and Mrs Sith who now hate each other and have started up rival agencies.
I don't know if that is every mentioned in a commentary.

Just as I hoped. I perhaps used the "G" size wrong but I hoped someone would get my idea.
I have the German I Am Legand premuim collection digibook so want it to match that. Are the French releases going with that clear plastoc slipcase aswell or has that all ended?

Nice it has all English text (Mr et Mrs Smith!).
Might be getting this as I have a boring plastic case US release of this and I like this film alot.
I'va always had this theory that the 2 people who hire them seperately (Keith David and Angela Bassett) were once a couple like Mr and Mrs Sith who now hate each other and have started up rival agencies.
I don't know if that is every mentioned in a commentary.

No, it's not wrong to use the G sizes as a comparison, but it is really just a rough idea as the sizes tend to vary slightly between studios and/or country of release. ;)

The French Premium's do have the plastic slipcase and are really good quality. As you may have seen in some of the posts here about the earlier releases i.e. Iron Man, the only thing some collectors slightly dislike, is the fact that for some strange reason, the covers are slightly grey in colour - not white like the German versions.

Yeah, I think we all got used to how all French digibooks have French text.

What troubles me the most is that there are no English subs. I'm used to watching most of films with subs...