Mulan (2020) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Mar 7, 2019
Release date: November 10, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

3oih988p08m41.jpg

Thanks to @Stygian

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking the release of all physical formats of Mulan might be delayed in North America.

There still aren't any listings on the Best Buy or Amazon websites.

Best Buy Canada originally had this and the animated 4K releases scheduled on their website for November 10th.

FYI - ordered a copy earlier this AM and it's just shipped from Best Buy!

So despite the lack of the release date on the listing, it looks like these are ready to go.

Hopefully that helps someone that is after this release. Don't wait to order if you'd like a copy

Thanks
Do you know if the animated version is also available ?

So despite the lack of the release date on the listing, it looks like these are ready to go.

Hopefully that helps someone that is after this release. Don't wait to order if you'd like a copy

I would be happy if you could help me with a copy
Thanks

Nice disc art on both discs. He mentions in the video that the Target exclusive doesn't have art on the Blu-ray disc. It's just a plain blue disc.

Reactions: Actarus
Classy steelbook :drool: ...so happy it is full Gloss with super nice artwork on both disks. I love when they take the time to do so. Lovely release inside and out :woot:

Reactions: Stygian
I love the art, but I've heard nothing but bad things about the movie. Maybe I'll rent it at redbox and then decide if I want to own it. Alternatively, if it does't sell out, I'll get it on sale.