My poster collection

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
You'll be able to tell, but I'm a huge Arnie fan and love my poster collection.

I'll start with my signed posters, and then my normal regular ones :cool:

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Twins poster, signed by Arnie and Danny DeVito!!!!!!!

b34201bf.jpg

2c5f3720.jpg

I've had this restored and linen-backed, I'll post before and after pictures later :)

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Terminator 2
Original US one sheet, signed by -

* Linda Hamilton
* Robert Patrick
* Edward Furlong
* Michael Biehn
* Joe Morton
* Janette Goldstein

P1010095.jpg

Terminator 3
Original lithograph produced by Sideshow, signed by Arnold!

P1000211.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Total Recall
Original US one sheet, signed by Arnold!!

P1010070.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Predator

* Carl Weathers
* Elipidia Carillo

P1010098.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

The Expendables

* Sylvester Stallone
* Jason Statham
* Jet Li
* Bruce Willis
* Dolph Lundgren
* Randy Couture
* Terry Crews
* Eric Roberts
* Steve Austin
* Mickey Rourke
* David Zayas
* Giselle Itie

P1000199.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

A Nightmare On Elm Street
Original and very rare Alamo Drafthouse poster, signed by Robert Englund

P1010102.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Hellraiser

* Clive Barker
* Ashley Laurence
* Doug Bradley

1e0ee189.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys

I also have this to add -

359099f9.jpg

An original Die Hard US one sheet. Not in the best shape, defiantly needs linen backing so when I decide to get it framed, I'll have that done with a little restoration too

Thanks to bigrob for pointing this out to me... £25 was an absolute bargain!!

Reactions: bigrob
Any history on the Expendables poster?

ps. Gotta love the ironic slogan on the Bad Boys poster .... I dont see the comparison lol ... "It's Beverly Hills Cop, times two!" LOL uhhhh no. Awesome poster none the less, love those films.

Reactions: cooey
Yeah, got a buddy in LA who attended the premier. I bought the poster and he got it signed up for me. I've got a load of pictures set behind the poster showing most of the guys signing the poster, as well as my buddy's ticket to the premier :)

Yeah, got a buddy in LA who attended the premier. I bought the poster and he got it signed up for me. I've got a load of pictures set behind the poster showing most of the guys signing the poster, as well as my buddy's ticket to the premier :)

your buddy is now my buddy!! hahahaha

Wow, absolutely impressive collection. Almost looks like a museum. The T2 art design one is very unique. I also like the Rocky Balboa signed one (it almost goes unnoticed.) And the Nightmare On Elm Street one is probably my fav.

Thanks buddy

Yeah, I've got a few signed 10 x 8 pictures also. When I get a spare few minutes I'll get some pictures of those taken too :D

Thanks guys

The Alien one is a limited edition run where it's designed to sit in a light box, then the egg glows :D

Time to sell some posters and thin out the collection! Keep an eye out in the trading section soon!