Digibook Narnia: Voyages of the Dawn Treader Blu-ray Digibook [Poland]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
Another one which somehow slipped through the net; Opowieści z Narnii: Podróż Wędrowca do Świtu (Tales of Narnia: Voyages of the Dawn Trader) was released in Poland as a Bluray Digibook on the 7th of April. As far as I know, this is the first Blu-ray digibook to be published in Poland, but, If you know different, please do let me know!

I know this has been mentioned in other threads in this forum, but thought I would give it a thread of its own. Photos now available further down the thread.

narnia_vodt_1_PO.jpg

Audio: English, Polish, Portuguese, Czech, Hebrew,Turkish, Slovakian
Subtitles: English, Polish, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Czech, Greek, Hebrew,Islandic, Romanian, Turkish, Serbian, Slovakian, Slovenian

Last edited by a moderator:
Being that my family is from Poland, I may have to get this just for the fact that it's the first Polish blu ray digibook! I don't really care for this series though :D

I ordered mine from merlin.pl as it was about 20 zlotys cheaper than the other company I have used in the past punkt44.pl.
The item at Merlin is here
It will be a lot easier to navigate for you I expect, being of Polish descent!

Reactions: darczap
Wait, are you sure its a blu-ray digibook? Have you received it yet?

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

just curious...

haha ' Does my reputation precede me... :emb:?

Yes I actually have it and it really is a Polish blu-ray digibook!
I will post some pictures tomorrow, as I´m quite busy today.

Forgot to mention.... It´s Warner (standard) digibook size!

Last edited:
wow, nice. Might end up like a Wolfman spanish :naughty: if it sells out.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

how much is shipping, cause according to my calculation the actual price isnt that bad.

Only $20.73

wow, nice. Might end up like a Wolfman spanish :naughty: if it sells out.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

how much is shipping, cause according to my calculation the actual price isnt that bad.

Only $20.73

Shipping to Spain was about 20 zloty ($6.50), but of I suppose likely to be a bit more to the US.

As promised, here are photos of some of the pages in this digibook.

As you can see from the first photo the book is a tad smaller in height than a standard Warner digibook.

Attachments

• n_vdt_5_PO.jpg
    n_vdt_5_PO.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 140
  • n_vdt_1_PO.jpg
    n_vdt_1_PO.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 140
  • n_vdt_2_PO.jpg
    n_vdt_2_PO.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 142
  • n_vdt_3_PO.jpg
    n_vdt_3_PO.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 161
  • n_vdt_4_PO.jpg
    n_vdt_4_PO.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 169
  • n_vdt_6_PO.jpg
    n_vdt_6_PO.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 137
  • n_vdt_8_PO.jpg
    n_vdt_8_PO.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 137
  • n_vdt_10_PO.jpg
    n_vdt_10_PO.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Reactions: Antman and bobino66
Just checked the (few) Polish e-tailers that I know about, and none of them seem to have this in stock.

Unless anyone has a link to a shop that has got it, I think we can assume it is OOP. If so I'll add it to the rare titles list.

Last edited by a moderator: