National Football League (NFL) 2011/2012 Megathread

Off_contstantly

Beer Man
Premium Supporter
Jul 2, 2009
St. Louis
Here we go! The Super Bowl is over, every team is undefeated, and it's time to start looking at which rookies, coaches, and veteran players are going to what team. :movie: Let's start the 2011/2012 season!

obviously you know something I don't :(

From everything I've been seeing, I don't expect him to stay. He's a free agent now, and will be able to get a huge paycheck on Friday at 6p (when you can start signing free agents) because most teams out there are needing some major help in their secondary. The Raiders were about the only ones that re-signed people before the lock-out, so now that the salary cap has been lowered by 5 million, they don't have much room to work with. It is possible that they could max out the rest of their cap space to keep him, but he's probably worth more and wants more than what the Raiders can give him. I would expect to see him sign with the Texans or Cowboys.

From everything I've been seeing, I don't expect him to stay. He's a free agent now, and will be able to get a huge paycheck on Friday at 6p (when you can start signing free agents) because most teams out there are needing some major help in their secondary. The Raiders were about the only ones that re-signed people before the lock-out, so now that the salary cap has been lowered by 5 million, they don't have much room to work with. It is possible that they could max out the rest of their cap space to keep him, but he's probably worth more and wants more than what the Raiders can give him. I would expect to see him sign with the Texans or Cowboys.

boooooooooooooooo. I knew he was a free agent but I'm really not folling much. The Raiders management is stupid so I'm sure he won't be back.

It doesn't even sound like they are trying to keep him. Everything I've been reading says that he will probably go to the Jets, 49ers, or Houston.

There are a lot of other comings and goings that should be interesting.
Donovan McNabb will sign with the Vikings
Albert Hanesworth will sign with the Patriots
Steve Breston will sign with the Chiefs :scat:
Kyle Orton will probably sign with Miami
Reggie Bush will probably sign with Miami
Matt Hasslebeck will be signing with the Titans
Kevin Kolb will sign with Arizona
Matt Leinhart will sign with the Seahawks

and more keep coming. Its crazy. It will be fun to see all the moves. :movie:

Last edited:
Chad Ochocinco will also be heading to the Pats and Vince Young will be Vick's back up in Philly. I still think that Nnamdi will be a Jet either today or tomorrow. They are cutting people and restructuring contracts all over the place so they will be able to #1 get Nnamdi #2 still be under the salary cap after they get him.

Redskins rule. Okay, now that I got that out of the way, is there a way to get Andrew Luck right now and ignore this season? ;)

going to the game thursday!!!! my mom just texted me said she had two extra tickets FOR FREE!! EEK!EEK! stoked out of my mind. now i just gotta get out of what i was suppose to be doing thursday afternoon :D:D

GO PACK GO!

There was lots of NFL talk going on during the season. Quite a bit of fans ... I'm die-hard Texans fan.

You did find an old thread tho ... You're rams seem to be getting better, had a bad slump there for quite a few years (much like the Texans until 2-3 years ago)

Lots of moves happening!

I see my Texans lost ... Glover Quin, James Casey, Kevin Walter and Connor Barwin.

We have however picked up Ed Reed tho. I miss Barwin the most of those above ...

Welker went to Broncos .... Peyton now gonna have more targets.

There was lots of NFL talk going on during the season. Quite a bit of fans ... I'm die-hard Texans fan.

You did find an old thread tho ... You're rams seem to be getting better, had a bad slump there for quite a few years (much like the Texans until 2-3 years ago)

The best thing about the Texans is that they stock up on Wisconsin Badgers players.

Lots of moves happening!

I see my Texans lost ... Glover Quin, James Casey, Kevin Walter and Connor Barwin.

We have however picked up Ed Reed tho. I miss Barwin the most of those above ...

Welker went to Broncos .... Peyton now gonna have more targets.

I don't think Ed Reed is finalized, Baltimore is still prepping an offer for him according to NFL.com