NBA 2009-10 Season

Apr 2, 2009
who are you guys expecting to win it all this year?

i'll be hopeful and say the cavs like usual, but won't be surprised if the lakers repeat

Your right, they do. However, you cant take away the fact that before Gasol Kobe was over there bitching and demanding a trade and couldnt get it done ... then, he gets some support and gets another Championship and their team is a contender. Without the $$$$$$ you had nothing.

Kobe is in the West, the West has had better teams/opponents to go up against for like the last 10 years damn near. Hence why he isn't doing it.

Wade has no supporting cast, so even if he has easier opponents for the majority of the season he wont be dishing out all these assists or getting open more as teams can double team him and his teammates arent hitting the shots.

So same thing I just said.

Most teams are weak these days and couldnt stand a chance against teams of the 90s ... those squads were loyal most the time and had more experience, were better weathered and thus had better chemistry and more role players.

There was overall more well rounded competition than there is today day in and day out. There fore, it was a harder feat for MJ than LB in my opinion.

I know it two a couple of damn horrible seasons for the owners to get it and buy more players. Big names gets you championships that's all there is to it. Big names costs money so money needs to get spent. :)

i don't buy it for a second, i think you're totally underselling what lebron is doing. and if you're going to play that game, then jordan bird and magic weren't nearly as good as russell, wilt, robinson, etc because back then those guys were much tougher, and didn't have the 3 point line....

;)

Are you serious?

i don't buy it for a second, i think you're totally underselling what lebron is doing. and if you're going to play that game, then jordan bird and magic weren't nearly as good as russell, wilt, robinson, etc because back then those guys were much tougher, and didn't have the 3 point line....

;)

LoL I'm not saying Lebron aint great, but you cant tell me the East has all these tough opponents compared to West... that is a known fact for past like 10 years ... East is hella improving though and may be there this year or next.

I'm also not comparing LB straight up to Jordan ... I'm comparing the opponents and teams they had to face and then saying he couldnt have done it in Jordan era.

As for the Wilt, Russell etc. Wilt scored 100 points in a game ... what kind of opponents were that? No way in hell they had better oponents than Jordan ... Back then it was like 1 star per team mostly ... but if you had the team with 2 or 3 stars you won championships for like ...ever because guys were loyal.

Same **** today, 3 stars and team work wins championships but those teams are very few as most guys are loyal to the $$$ and nothing else. It's a business.

lol hehehe. I hope the Cleveland guys stay loyal though ... they seem to have a good squad now with Antawn.

lol hehehe. I hope the Cleveland guys stay loyal though ... they seem to have a good squad now with Antawn.

:hehe:

but yea..he's already said he's staying until he brings a championship, he's already put his thing in to change his number (which is only required if you're with the same team)...lets be real, he's not going anywhere

unless he's ok with one and done if they were to win this year. but hey, least of my worries