NBA 2009-10 Season

Apr 2, 2009
who are you guys expecting to win it all this year?

i'll be hopeful and say the cavs like usual, but won't be surprised if the lakers repeat

We got the team to take once more! :scat:

Although the Celtics with Wallace look pretty damn tough. We'll have to see how Carter adjusts to the Magic. Also, the Blazzers are looking pretty good too.

We saw the new championship banner displayed at Staples center. We showed the other LA team what a winner team looks like and Lakers won.

Cavs lost and the Celtics are looking good :scat:

We saw the new championship banner displayed at Staples center. We showed the other LA team what a winner team looks like and Lakers won.

I don't think shaq is going to help the Cavs, and Lebron just can't do it himself..

I don't think shaq is going to help the Cavs, and Lebron just can't do it himself..

Your on drugs, Shaq WILL help the Cavs, he is still a dominating force even if he isnt throwing up 30/10 a game. People will think twice about just running into the lane when Shaq Daddy will straight flatten you like a mack truck!

As for the Lakers, kiss it goodbye, the win is tainted ... you scraped by the Rockets who didnt have Yao or T-mac and Celctics didnt have KG or it would've been Celtics vs. Lakers again and Kobe woulda shed more losing tears.

Your on drugs, Shaq WILL help the Cavs, he is still a dominating force even if he isnt throwing up 30/10 a game. People will think twice about just running into the lane when Shaq Daddy will straight flatten you like a mack truck!

As for the Lakers, kiss it goodbye, the win is tainted ... you scraped by the Rockets who didnt have Yao or T-mac and Celctics didnt have KG or it would've been Celtics vs. Lakers again and Kobe woulda shed more losing tears.

Yeah yeah all the people who need to hate on something will hate lol no biggie we beat the best in the west without a doubt. Say what you say 15th titles now ;)

i wasn't impressed with the cavs or celtics last night. considering the cavs are playing without a starter and have 3 new players, they played ok. but boston added one person..and still looked too hot and cold

but yeah..i'm sorry i didn't stay up for the lakers game, sounded like a good one

The Thunder is playing quite good!

My Lakers need Pau back asap damn Mavs beat us a few days ago, good thing we kicked Atlanta's butt last night.

Yeah yeah all the people who need to hate on something will hate lol no biggie we beat the best in the west without a doubt. Say what you say 15th titles now ;)

Hey I agree they are the best in the WEST or right there up there, no denying that. I'm just stating the obvious facts tho so dont dispute.

and we beat the best in the EAST as well ;) so no tainting lol

The Magic is looking good this year too! I sure can't wait for that Celtics Magic to happen :)

and we beat the best in the EAST as well ;) so no tainting lol

The Magic is looking good this year too! I sure can't wait for that Celtics Magic to happen :)

They are gonna miss Turg tho ... Beat Boston this year then come talk to me!