NBA Playoffs

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
GO THUNDER! :hilarious: :oohyeah:

No really, I'm not really rooting for them but I am since they are playing those stank ass Lakers hahahaha and I mark for Durant. Loved his game at UT

who the hell are the badgers and packers? :naughty:

ill spot you the badgers, although they do well in bowl games but your from cali and they dont play in the rose bowl much. but i know you're joking with the packers. best history in the nfl bar none, the original titletown USA baby!!!

back on topic, anyone see this live?

[YT]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vaZIAXJJDKQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vaZIAXJJDKQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

that is friggin ridUNKculous! Bucks beating Hawks isnt an upset btw Mobez, I could see it.

btw, when I was driving through Wisconsin I saw Richard Jefferson Bucks signs haha ... so they were at least advertised ...too bad he aint there no more.

that is friggin ridUNKculous! Bucks beating Hawks isnt an upset btw Mobez, I could see it.

btw, when I was driving through Wisconsin I saw Richard Jefferson Bucks signs haha ... so they were at least advertised ...too bad he aint there no more.

what part? dont you know people in wisconsin cant read so they still dont know :hilarious:

i think it'd be cool if they could sign wade

I can't see that happening if they want a championship. Wade and Derrick Rose are too similar of players. I think they will try to get Amare foe an inside presence and Joe Johnson (I think that's his name) for a go to outside shooter.

Or they can just get Lebron and make things a lot easier.

Yah it should be, Suns are wearing the Los Suns jersey in a protest of the recent immigration bill. San An said they would too but logistically cant because their Los Spurs jerseys are white and so are the Suns.

that last Celtics v Cavs was not bad. That was a near comeback but then Celts upped their defense and it was over.

cavs played terrible, i would go as far as to say if they continue playing like that, lebron deserves to leave cleveland. i don't care if his elbo hurts, what excuse did the rest of the team have to suck? gonna be an interesting series tho :)